Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Sr14,
Please guide me. When I open intraday 5mnt chart in z-trader,it shows almost 20 days chart. How can I reduce it to say, 3days , when I can see the candles distintively visible. Ctrl+z does not help.
We will put a blog on this.. But you can left click on the chart and drag, you will see it getting highlighted..

Zerodha

Hi,
I have Some 60 Shares of Reliance with me in certificate form...I want to sell it off...What is a procedure ?? What forms I need to complete ??

These shares are in Joint Names, my name as First Holder and Second Holder as My brother's name...

Do I need to open Demat and trading account both with you ?? Pls Send the Document list ..
If the shares are in physical, it has be first converted into demat. You can do this by using the dematerialization request form.. But before that you will need to open a demat account and preferably with you as first holder and your brother as second holder..

Open a trading account and then sell it whenever u wish..

Zerodha

@ Zerodha / fellow friends
I want to know the solution for the following situation:
My brother has some 300 shares (of Rs 2 value) of JP Associates in physical form, that he has purchased long time back before demat era and he want to sell them now.

How he can proceed to realize these shares, without opening a demat account. He is not interested in opening trading & demat account for this small and only holding. So how can I help him

Can I purchase these shares from him offline.
Or can he gift these shares to me.
If so then what will be the procedure for me, to follow, so as to get these shares demat in my account. I have a trading and demat account.
He can transfer the physical shares to you, but you will have to get in touch with JP associates for this..

The best way to do it by dematerialization..

If the shares are in physical, it has be first converted into demat. You can do this by using the dematerialization request form.. But before that you will need to open a demat account and preferably with you as first holder and your brother as second holder..

Open a trading account and then sell it whenever u wish..

Thanks for reply..

Can you pls send me the forms at [email protected]

I will immediately fill up and send back to you..

Pls give me charges of opening of Demat and Trading account with you..

Also Will you help me to dematerialized those share ??? And in which Exchange I can sell it ??? IN NSE OR BSE ???

Status
Not open for further replies.