Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently moved from ICICIDirect to Zerodha (using NSE NOW software) and wandering how to see my portfolio including avg buy price also? I could get to see this in pretty nice view in ICICIDirect.

The same download will work on mac also.. Visit our website...

National spot exchange not part of MCX, we are presently not allowing trading on NSEL..
The download, on your website, for Zerodha Trader is an exe file. For MAC platform we need a DMG installer file. Pls. check with your tech people.

Zerodha

When ever I add RSI indicator in intra day chart,the value always shows zero falling from 30,40...immediately .This I have seen for crude,nifty future..both in 1 minute and 5 minute time frame.
Also no option of 15 minutes time frame,no data in 30 minutes time frame.
!!!???
Have forwarded the query to the tech team, will let you know as soon as I get a response...

Zerodha

Oh, disappointing, You said option writing as well as on yesterday...that was good news.

Dear zerodha, As per my experience, Option writing is more safe than future....because if your trade gone wrong you will benefitted by premium reduction and time decay etc. and also trading cost is less.....

So please allow cover order in option writing (No need for Option buying)
You can fix range as following....
1 Price below Rs 10 SL percentage 50%
2 Price 10-30 SL percentage 30%
3 Price 30-60 SL percentage 15% Etc.

At present, only big players doing option writing, and retail traders only buying options due to high margin, some time, the big players manipulating prices of instruments
Whatever margin we block for option writing is based on what NSE asks for. We both might understand the risk is lesser but, what matters is if the exchange does..

As mentioned before, we generally give that additional leverage for option writing by default if it is an intraday trade..

Zerodha

I recently moved from ICICIDirect to Zerodha (using NSE NOW software) and wandering how to see my portfolio including avg buy price also? I could get to see this in pretty nice view in ICICIDirect.
You will have to login to the backoffice and check for the link trade analysis under the accounts section..

Zerodha

The download, on your website, for Zerodha Trader is an exe file. For MAC platform we need a DMG installer file. Pls. check with your tech people.
Didn't realize, send an email to [email protected] and we will send the mac version on your email, should be available in the download section on our website by end of day..

Both mac and linux versions...

Trader J

Whatever margin we block for option writing is based on what NSE asks for. We both might understand the risk is lesser but, what matters is if the exchange does..

As mentioned before, we generally give that additional leverage for option writing by default if it is an intraday trade..
I agree that you are allowing trading in future and option with 40 % money for intraday, but cover order further reduce margin required by 15 % or so, you allow cover order for future only, also condition that its market order and having compulsory SL order within it. My question is why not for option ? You can make it for only NIFTY Option, and it has good liquidity also. If Rs 5000 block for one lot in Nifty Option , it is safe, if we lost 5 to 20 Rs (250 to 1000) in one trade. I hope you will allow soon cover order in option also

Status
Not open for further replies.