Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

What about RANGE in option ? It was very close if 3 %, it will immediate square off.

The range should be 50% for option cover order, Please reply Thanks
We generally give a higher leverage for option writers.. Cover orders cannot be used for option buying..

So we are contemplating of keeping cover orders only for futures..

Zerodha

Why does Zerodha explicitly ask for a lien on one's shares?!!!!
Is this true of all trading :confused:ccounts?
Trading account opening form is pretty much standard across the brokers..

Can you tell me which exact document you are referring to, page number will help... I can let you know why it is required..

Zerodha

Can you send me the link for downloading Mac version of ZT. Will the Nest Plus charts work in Mac platform?

National Spot Exchange has started trading in E-silver & E-platinum. Is this part of MCX? Does Zerodha allow traning on this NSEL site?
The same download will work on mac also.. Visit our website...

National spot exchange not part of MCX, we are presently not allowing trading on NSEL..

XUV-500

Zerodha

post #1063 please.You missed it.I know there are no Brokerage commitments.But if a trader who is having trading account is going abroad, how much money he need to keep in account and withdraw rest.

Last edited:

Trader J

We generally give a higher leverage for option writers.. Cover orders cannot be used for option buying..

So we are contemplating of keeping cover orders only for futures..
Oh, disappointing, You said option writing as well as on yesterday...that was good news.

Dear zerodha, As per my experience, Option writing is more safe than future....because if your trade gone wrong you will benefitted by premium reduction and time decay etc. and also trading cost is less.....

So please allow cover order in option writing (No need for Option buying)
You can fix range as following....
1 Price below Rs 10 SL percentage 50%
2 Price 10-30 SL percentage 30%
3 Price 30-60 SL percentage 15% Etc.

At present, only big players doing option writing, and retail traders only buying options due to high margin, some time, the big players manipulating prices of instruments

Status
Not open for further replies.