Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

No Pics presently, but I'd say in line with the best in the country.. The tablet version that I have personally used, for me is the best I have seen in India yet..
Zerodha,

How to download the tablet version?

Zerodha

Hi,

I have setup market watch with different tabs as Futures , options and last equity. Futures list has 22 scrips, Options has 7 and Equity list has 5.
Issue it when I switch between watchlist I get an error saying XX scrip subscription failed. No of scrips exceeded 30.

My question is how many watchlist can be saved and max number of scrips in all watchlist combined.
Thankyou.:confused:
You are allowed to have 30 scrips per marketwatch, but you can have as many marketwatch's..

If you are not able to add more, send an email to [email protected].. Cheers..

Zerodha

dear zerodha..............can bank statement downloaded from net by internet banking be used for opening an account......or should i get my statement from bank branch.......thanks
Account opening has gotten a little stricter.. We ask for original bank document or seal on a printed document now..

But if your KRA is done, then a xerox would do.. Your KRA will most likely be already done if you have bought any mutual fund this year or had opened an account with another broker... Our account opening team can let you know if you are KRA compliant by using your PAN number..

milkyblack

http://www.zerodha.com/Test/connect/blog/2012/10/cover-orders-for-higher-leverage

Should explain everything, IT is SL-M, and yes you can modify the price but within the range specified..

Send an email to [email protected] for having CO enabled..
Thanks for the reply.

Will it be not possible to enter a trade also as SL-M/L and then when the trade is triggered the SL-M is placed into the system?

For traders who enter trades at market it is useful, but traders who enter when a certain price is breached, cannot benefit from this.

Hope this is also taken care off.

Thanks .

yusi

When ever I add RSI indicator in intra day chart,the value always shows zero falling from 30,40...immediately .This I have seen for crude,nifty future..both in 1 minute and 5 minute time frame.
Also no option of 15 minutes time frame,no data in 30 minutes time frame.
!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.