Zerodha or Upstox for Automated trading

Hello everyone,

After months of coding I have finally arrived at 1:3 RR 40% win rate system. My trades will execute between 11:10 AM to 1:30 PM and square off is at 3:15 PM( For those trades which has not hit either SL or target). I will be using bracket order for trades.

Now I am deciding which broker to use. I have accounts in both Zerodha and Upstox. It will be a great help if you can share your opinion on this.

Thanks

TracerBullet

Hello everyone,

After months of coding I have finally arrived at 1:3 RR 40% win rate system. My trades will execute between 11:10 AM to 1:30 PM and square off is at 3:15 PM( For those trades which has not hit either SL or target). I will be using bracket order for trades.

Now I am deciding which broker to use. I have accounts in both Zerodha and Upstox. It will be a great help if you can share your opinion on this.

Thanks
Probably neither, they dont have reliable systems. Zerodha, just look at their thread. Every once in a while something happens and this has been happening for years. Very disappointing broker for traders, inspite of their success.
RKSV/Upstox - no first hand experience but i had looked at their forums and api devs dont seem to be happy much.

praveen98

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Try Interactive Brokers.......

Try Interactive Brokers.......
I second this suggestion. Margins are an issue with Interactive Brokers but I think they offer free API whereas both Zerodha & Upstox charge for their APIs, AND not to mention, both of their APIs seem full of glitches. So, you could talk with someone from howutrade.in to produce something for you that works with Interactive Brokers API as per your specific needs.

Disclaimer : I've never traded with an API or worked with howutrade.in, these are just suggestions that may or may not meet your needs.

Hi Ashrithg,
Did you finalize any broker for automated trading. Even my logic is in final stage. After 6 months of paper trading seems I am ready to connect with APIs for automated trading.

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Zerodha API does not have connectivity issues , UPSTOX api a little less stable