Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

manishchan

I too was looking for a similar thing, keeping the order/execution window in the forefront of the chart ...

tried fiddling with quite a few things, namely, run Nest in multi monitor set up ... didnt work though ...

want the charting software in the background and the ability to keep the order window, in front ...

Since im on a 17 inch monitor on my laptop, cant really shrink chart and nest windows to show side by side ... fudges up perspective ...

guess the only solution would be to get a big a$$ monitor hooked to the laptop/system ..

would appreciate if anyone can share a workaround for this ...
Nirav : the best way is to connect an external monitor to d laptop using vga cable nd use it as extended monitor. Quite simple but key is to hv one lappy nd one monitor. Having 2 laptops doesnt help. I tried connecting laptop to laptop, laptop to my tab (galaxy 10.1) using some app but none seem to work. So i will wait till my extra monitor is back from repair.

If somehow it is possible to run multiple instances of ZT Nest on 2 laptop then it wud be great :)

pakatil

Nirav : the best way is to connect an external monitor to d laptop using vga cable nd use it as extended monitor. Quite simple but key is to hv one lappy nd one monitor. Having 2 laptops doesnt help. I tried connecting laptop to laptop, laptop to my tab (galaxy 10.1) using some app but none seem to work. So i will wait till my extra monitor is back from repair.

If somehow it is possible to run multiple instances of ZT Nest on 2 laptop then it wud be great :)
I have tried running two instances of NOW. Worked smooth. I presume ZT too will run.

Simultaneous login will not be permitted. Ok with two diff Login Ids.

Cheers

Zerodha

@ Zerodha, some problems

1. I am facing problem in configuring NestPlus in ZT. Please let me know the steps for its installation.

2. How many scrips we can add in Market Watch, in one market watch and in using 2-3 MWs. Is the total limit of scrips 30 only (even using 2 MW). As in MW1 I have 15 scrips and in MW2 I have 15 more and when I tried to add another in MW2, I am getting exceeding limit of 30 scrips error.

Thanks
1. NEST Plus should be automatically configured, can you send an email to [email protected]

2. By default the limit is set at 30, you can send a request to increase this, you will be able to add 55 per marketwatch and upto 4 marketwatch's

VJAY

Dear Manish,
Can you please explain it step by step...using lap & one external monitor...to see ami chart in one monitor and trading terminal in another monitor....