Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

Are there any transaction charges from ILFS for delivery shares?
I sold some shares transferred from ICICI and bought a few, didnt notice any charges in contract note. If yes, when is it charged?

manishchan

So we had like this crazy anniversary party over the weekend, everyone recouping from the after effects.. ;)..

We are not looking at charging anything for Pi atleast for now, but we cannot let what happened say with a trade tiger (use charting somewhere and trade somewhere else). So as long as someone is active with us, this will be free..
Awesome Zerodha... as expected !! :clapping::clapping::clap::clap:

This has now zipped the speculators who were betting dt Zerodha will make us pay for this software. :D

Please share some tentative timeline if you hv on the launch date ..

Jai Mata Di

Zerodha is listining to us.

what would be the cost/month of using pi?
cost i don't think will really be a factor..
everyone will be able to place on nest as well as pi. User will have both the options.
=========
you can charge a small token free for non active traders, but you must make pi free for active traders.

We are not looking at charging anything for Pi atleast for now, but we cannot let what happened say with a trade tiger (use charting somewhere and trade somewhere else). So as long as someone is active with us, this will be free..
===========
Big thanks to Team Zerodha for making Pi free for Active Traders. :thumb:

Now below two is our next most important demands.. :)

Introduce a trigger order with maximum slippage point where max slippage settings can be default like 2 or 3 point (we can set default point manually).
For example when nifty future LTP is at 7925, if we put a quick trigger SELL order at resistance 7940 (trigger) with default slippage 3 point, then it will be a SL LIMIT SELL order at 7937 with trigger 7940. Big advantage of such order is if nifty fall very quickly after touching resistance 7940 then normal current limit order will be a pending order but such trigger with slippage will execute easily as actually sell price it is below 3 point. :)
But 60 days challenge Zerodha must continue in future....by populist demands...:)
Happy Trading with Zerodha. :thumb:
Best Wishes.

H.C.

manojborle

So we had like this crazy anniversary party over the weekend, everyone recouping from the after effects.. ;)..

Zerodha "as long as someone is active with us" means ?
How will you decide activity of a user ?

It's good that you have kept it free for the time being. What is the official launch date? :thumb:
I'm using an Amibroker afl to trade the hourly. Is it possible for Pi to feed Ami, even 10 mins delayed is ok.

Trader J

Zerodha has not spoken anything on charging for the new software...but we are discussing it before we come to know what zerodha has in mind...let us see the software...let us see what charges if any and then we take a call....my guess is Zerodha will not charge for the software.
But 60 days challenge Zerodha must continue in future....by populist demands...:)

Smart_trade
Dear ST,

I agree with you on above both,.........but if it is higher side and zerodha want to agree only one than I prefer "60 days challenge Zerodha must continue in future"...they may charge some monthly software charges....Thanks

kumudhan

Dear ST,

I agree with you on above both,.........but if it is higher side and zerodha want to agree only one than I prefer "60 days challenge Zerodha must continue in future"...they may charge some monthly software charges....Thanks
now with this you have started another string of discussions.