Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

@Zerodha

If I buy stocks from NSE into holding and sell it to BSE later .......is it legal ? is there any penalty ?

I dont have plan to do this though ...but I am asking this .....what if I mistakenly do this. What is the situation ?
If you are doing delivery based trades, there is no issue at all, you are allowed to buy on one exchange and sell on any.

For intraday, this won't work though, if you buy on NSE and sell on BSE as MIS, both are treated as different trades and get squared off at 3.20pm

Hi,I have recently downloaded the zerodha trader 3.11.2 .Bracket trading option is there,when i right click a scrip,but there are no buy or sell bracket order entry options.Also shortcuts for bracket trading as mentioned in z-connect, are also not working.My zerodha ID is DK0423.
Please help.

candle

Zerodha, Please share the comprehensive list of shortcut keys for ZT. The one that is shared on zconnect is not all inclusive. That will be very useful for all of us.

regards
candle

For the entry there is no extra charge, because it would be one order number. But 2 separate SL and Square offs are placed, so for the exit it will be 20+20
i just shorted 6 lot bank nifty fut at 15395 but there are 6 stop loss order pending means i will get 20 rs on sell side and 120 on buy side. :annoyed: this is not fair.

TracerBullet

You get the balance immediately the next morning, the charges can take upto 2 days
So its been a week now. There have been no refunds for charges on liquidbees. Is this applicable only to auto debits?

Net.Amt -6000.00 Dr
Turnover Charges 0.20
Service Tax 0.76
STT
Total Brokerage 6.00
Stamp Charges 1.00
Sebi Charges 0.01
Total Amount Due To Us 6007.97 Dr

This would be terrible for short term parking esp since there is expense but no return in short term. ( any increase in value would be fractional and a hassle to redeem ). When interest rates are lower, this would be even worse.

Doesnt Zerodha/NSE already get paid for this as distributors?

Also, when is the dividend credited to account? I dont have any yet. Do they prorate it if we sell in between?

Zerodha

Hi,I have recently downloaded the zerodha trader 3.11.2 .Bracket trading option is there,when i right click a scrip,but there are no buy or sell bracket order entry options.Also shortcuts for bracket trading as mentioned in z-connect, are also not working.My zerodha ID is DK0423.
Please help.
You need to send as a request to get this enabled, send it to [email protected]

Zerodha

@Zerodha :
1 .any idea when Options on Commodities will be launched ?
2.Your Pi platform launching date ?
1. Options on commodities, hmm with the recent NSEL episode, don't think there will be any new product introduced in the near future.

2. Pi, is being tested on internally and also going through the rig of getting exchange approvals.

Zerodha

i just shorted 6 lot bank nifty fut at 15395 but there are 6 stop loss order pending means i will get 20 rs on sell side and 120 on buy side. :annoyed: this is not fair.
Disciplined, bracket orders work this way, and the cost for us to run brackets, especially the trailing SL is much higher than normal orders. A trailing SL might get modified a 1000 times automatically before it is actually executed, all putting higher load on our servers. Since this is an algo product from Omnesys, they charge extra for every order executed using bracket.