Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

If you look at the ledger, you will see that all the other charges would have been credited back.

If we were not able to reach you on the phone, an email might have been sent.

if once in a calendar quarter, you have utilized your entire funds for overnight position, that is considered as your account settled. If you haven't, whatever is not has to be sent back. Many clients have claimed to have incurred losses or missed trading opportunities, when the funds are sent back and it takes them time to send back again.
LiquidBees - when exactly are the charges refunded and reflected in available balance ?

dear Zerodha do you change trigger entry price entry in bracket order as provided by sharekhan bracket order. any hope or it will never change

LivetoTrade

zerodha

when i place a bracket order, your system breaks it into smaller orders.

example, if i place a sell for 100qty, the order book breaks it into 75+25 most times.

will i be charged twice the brokerage too?

Trader J

I hope Challege will extent to end of this year (31 Dec 2014) So will have full financial year.......( 1 April 13- 31 March 15 )
Yep will continue for now...
The idea is to create a community of winning traders, once a person knows how to stay profitable our bet is that he will probably keep trading with us for the lifetime. We have plans to spice this up soon.. :)
Thanks, Please update Zerodha website with new date..............
There is no update at your web site , still showing 30 June 2014 for Sixty Day Challenge.

Please update, so I would like to start new challege on 1 July 2014, so I will finish sixty days on 25 Sept last day of september Expiry. Thanks

Brill

If you add a feature to AUTO ARRANGE either in Ascending / Descending order of "% change"
it will be a great help.

Sir I am unable to see such index values in ZT. Kindly guide me. ZT ver. 3.10.57.97.7

Thanks

columbus

Sir I am unable to see such index values in ZT. Kindly guide me. ZT ver. 3.10.57.97.7

Thanks
Same Version.

Step.1 Right Click anywhere in Market Watch window.
Choose Dialog Bars.

Step,2 In submenu ,choose SHOW INDEX VALUE BAR.

Step.3 A box like this will appear.

Step.4 Right click in that box.Choose SHOW INDICES DIALOG.
You will get all INDICES.