Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

Hi,

What is e-instructions demat transfer ? How to do it ?
I too have holdings in my demat a/c ,which I want to transfer to my another demat a/c through online transfer and close previous a/c .

Thank you.
Look here how-to-transfer-shares-from-icici-demat.html and Rediff Article

ICICI website got redesigned a bit but the process is similar. There is a link within service request section of demat.

As I understand, Off Market Transfers with reason 'Internal Transfer' and 0 consideration should have no charges.

hello,
An option contract was written in the last financial year (march). It was carried fwd and squared up in april this year. the p&l report shows the sell figure as the price of the contract at the start of the year and not the price at which the contract was originally written.

Zerodha

hello,
An option contract was written in the last financial year (march). It was carried fwd and squared up in april this year. the p&l report shows the sell figure as the price of the contract at the start of the year and not the price at which the contract was originally written.
Delaroche,

We kind of bounced around to figure out what was the best P&L to provide, based on the price acquired or based on the MTM price on a particular day.

For taxation, most people use it based on the MTM of the starting and closing day for open positions.

So we will be providing 2 kinds, actually 3 kinds of P&L on Q.

1. Absolute P&L, which will consider the actual entry price, even if the day you had entered into falls before the time period chosen.

2. Indicative P&L, based on MTM price of any open position based on the starting day of the period you have chosen. What you are presently seeing for F&O is indicative. we will have absolute up by this weekend.

3. Taxation, a tax ready statement which would have calculate turnover, short term, long term and speculative gain/loss.

So finally, before the end of this week we will have the first release of Q. Let us know if you spot any bugs or if you need any special features on this that we might have missed .

Delaroche,

We kind of bounced around to figure out what was the best P&L to provide, based on the price acquired or based on the MTM price on a particular day.

For taxation, most people use it based on the MTM of the starting and closing day for open positions.

So we will be providing 2 kinds, actually 3 kinds of P&L on Q.

1. Absolute P&L, which will consider the actual entry price, even if the day you had entered into falls before the time period chosen.

2. Indicative P&L, based on MTM price of any open position based on the starting day of the period you have chosen. What you are presently seeing for F&O is indicative. we will have absolute up by this weekend.

3. Taxation, a tax ready statement which would have calculate turnover, short term, long term and speculative gain/loss.

So finally, before the end of this week we will have the first release of Q. Let us know if you spot any bugs or if you need any special features on this that we might have missed .
the bo is getting more potent . gr8 to hear that.

Hi Zerodha

One bug which I have noticed in new BO is - if I am making any purchase in BSE and that too for a penny stock it's not showing up in the Reports> trade book section. I also noticed that dashboard is not accounting the amount for the trades made for delivery unless and until it comes on T+1 category.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha

One bug which I have noticed in new BO is - if I am making any purchase in BSE and that too for a penny stock it's not showing up in the Reports> trade book section. I also noticed that dashboard is not accounting the amount for the trades made for delivery unless and until it comes on T+1 category.
Anand will check out the BSE bit today,

As you know that Q presently will not get updated on a live basis and hence all reports from dashboard to everything will get updated only end of day once the day process is complete. So if you have bought today, it should show up by end of day, but will have it double checked today.

Dear Zerodha, i got an information that Zerodha charges 20 rupees per trade in call & trade option. But no one charges such unethicals. plz clarify why.....
:thumb: