Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

HI

While Launching Zerodha trader iam getting following error "Nest initialization failed for interactive engine os error"

Iam using Win7 64bit, Bitdefender Antivirus ,4Mbps Internet

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times,allowed in firewall but getting same error.

What to do please Help Me

Thank you
It's a fancy way of saying Zerodha trading servers are down. Don't worry they should be back up on monday morning. Probably down for maintenance.

Zerodha

I've downloaded Demat Application form from abv link.
2 more queries-
Rs 550 Cheque in favour of Zerodha or ILFS?
Documents should be sent to Zerodha's address right?

Thanks
Cheque in favor of Zerodha and yeah documents to be sent to Zerodha address
Account opening
175/176, 2nd Floor, Bannergatta Road, Bilekahalli, Bangalore - 560076
+91 80 4913 2020

Zerodha

Zerodha ,
Can you specify any time horizon for Bracket order in commodities ?
Earlier (when FT was closely bonded to MCX), i'd have said that it would not be possible unless FT also released a similar product. But now that the situation has changed, we are hoping soon. Cover orders was approved, so this should also be possible.

TracerBullet

Earlier (when FT was closely bonded to MCX), i'd have said that it would not be possible unless FT also released a similar product. But now that the situation has changed, we are hoping soon. Cover orders was approved, so this should also be possible.
Any estimate for enabling SL / Breakout Bracket orders in NSE? Also, please make sure to have option for limit orders too ( So trigger and limit )

HI

While Launching Zerodha trader iam getting following error "Nest initialization failed for interactive engine os error"

Iam using Win7 64bit, Bitdefender Antivirus ,4Mbps Internet

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times,allowed in firewall but getting same error.

What to do please Help Me

Thank you
I thought it was only me!:mad: Spent last two hours figuring what could be wrong so that I don't get frustrated tomorrow.

:down: I thought something could be wrong with my network or firewall because last time I got it was because of internet settings. Didn't know Nest doesn't work on Sunday.

a1b1trader

If any portion of your money is idle,we would ask at the end of 3 months if money has to be transferred back to the bank account. There are many traders who don't want it back to the bank account for many reasons which can cause them inconvenience, from not having online fund transfer facility, to accounting for taxation, to charges of transferring money back.
So if the trader/investor authorizes it is invested into liquid bees (it is like a short term FD, with guaranteed returns) to avoid the inconvenience of withdrawing. There are no charges for this trade (zero brokerage, zero STT, Zero transaction charges) and value of liquidbees never really goes down, it stays at the same level.
But if we don't get the authorization, it goes back to the bank account and then the money is given out to the nominees by the bank.
Not true

No authorisation/consent was given and even then the transactions (buy + sell) in NIFTYBEES or LIQUIDBEES (whatever it may be) were made.

Secondly all sort of charges were charged (both sides, buy + sell), including brokerage of Rs 20 + 20 (that formed the major portion of the total charges) but yeah STT wasnt there in the long list of charges and taxes.

PS
BTW, on how much amount this rule applies.
I mean, what should be the maximum idle balance, on which this rule doesnt apply.
Whether the cutoff dates are different for different clients.
If no, then what are the cutoff dates.
If yes, then how to ascertain the cutoff dates.

Zerodha, can u explain the charges to open equity account in your company... is the demat charges for onetime or it should be charged every year...:thumb:

Zerodha

Not true

No authorisation/consent was given and even then the transactions (buy + sell) in NIFTYBEES or LIQUIDBEES (whatever it may be) were made.

Secondly all sort of charges were charged (both sides, buy + sell), including brokerage of Rs 20 + 20 (that formed the major portion of the total charges) but yeah STT wasnt there in the long list of charges and taxes.

PS
BTW, on how much amount this rule applies.
I mean, what should be the maximum idle balance, on which this rule doesnt apply.
Whether the cutoff dates are different for different clients.
If no, then what are the cutoff dates.
If yes, then how to ascertain the cutoff dates.
If you look at the ledger, you will see that all the other charges would have been credited back.

If we were not able to reach you on the phone, an email might have been sent.

if once in a calendar quarter, you have utilized your entire funds for overnight position, that is considered as your account settled. If you haven't, whatever is not has to be sent back. Many clients have claimed to have incurred losses or missed trading opportunities, when the funds are sent back and it takes them time to send back again.

Zerodha

Zerodha, can u explain the charges to open equity account in your company... is the demat charges for onetime or it should be charged every year...:thumb:
Trading:

300 if you use our couriered form or 200 if you print the forms on your own.

Demat:

Rs 550 ( 150 for account opening and rs 400 as 1st year AMC paid upfront).

400 is the AMC charge