Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Even your cc people and technical people tried reconcile. No use.the only other alternative is log out and log in.Tomorrow I will try even that.But I would like to know why this problem is recurring? Is your technical team is so inefficient to find a solution? In case if I face such a problem at fagend of session how I can modify/square off my positions?
Zerodha
Pl reply

2 queries Zerodha,Pls reply-

1)my friends has a demat with Sharekhan.He wants to map his demat with you to trade Equity.Pls tell the procedure.Yeah,he has a Trading A/C with you.

2)I closed with ILFS Demat a long back as not trading Equity.Now I want to trade Equity too.Pls tell how to re-open,documents,AMC cheque etc.

(2maro is Saturday..will courier all the documents)

Thanks

Zerodha

I hope that this becomes a permanent feature of zerodha brokerage structure. Good motivation for all.
Since most people are supposed to be losing, Does it increase volumes enough to compensate ?
The idea is to create a community of winning traders, once a person knows how to stay profitable our bet is that he will probably keep trading with us for the lifetime. We have plans to spice this up soon.. :)

Zerodha

2 queries Zerodha,Pls reply-

1)my friends has a demat with Sharekhan.He wants to map his demat with you to trade Equity.Pls tell the procedure.Yeah,he has a Trading A/C with you.

2)I closed with ILFS Demat a long back as not trading Equity.Now I want to trade Equity too.Pls tell how to re-open,documents,AMC cheque etc.

(2maro is Saturday..will courier all the documents)

Thanks
1. He has to just send a copy of the client master of Sharekhan which has his Sharekhan DP ID mentioned on it.

2. Demat 150 for account opening + 400 upfront AMC for 1 year has to paid while starting off (total Rs 550). So 1 PAN signed, 1 address proof signed, you can find the application and instruction here: http://zerodha.com/downloads

1. He has to just send a copy of the client master of Sharekhan which has his Sharekhan DP ID mentioned on it.

2. Demat 150 for account opening + 400 upfront AMC for 1 year has to paid while starting off (total Rs 550). So 1 PAN signed, 1 address proof signed, you can find the application and instruction here: http://zerodha.com/downloads
I've downloaded Demat Application form from abv link.
2 more queries-
Rs 550 Cheque in favour of Zerodha or ILFS?
Documents should be sent to Zerodha's address right?

Thanks

HI

While Launching Zerodha trader iam getting following error "Nest initialization failed for interactive engine os error"

Iam using Win7 64bit, Bitdefender Antivirus ,4Mbps Internet

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times,allowed in firewall but getting same error.

What to do please Help Me

Thank you