Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

dear zerodha bracket order fails when you trade with high volume because its entry and exit are based on market order. if anyone buy 2000 shares of any company it will execute above 2-3 point from entry price you mention and same thing happened when hitting stoploss it will increase your loss

DEAR ZERODHA. DO YOU HAVE ANY FACILITY FOR HUGE VOLUME TRADERS THAT THEIR ORDER EXECUTE AT FIXED PRICE AS MENTIONED BY TRADER WITH FIXED PRICE STOPLOSS
Yes we are working on having entry using Stoploss approved at the exchanges

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, are the margins back to earlier levels, or is it still blocked till 21st as per your earlier sms?

Funnier thing is that I called Zerodha yesterday at around 8:35 (i knew they open at 8:30). Their IVR kept saying "We are currently closed. Please call between 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM). This continued till 8:45. :)

No.. my clock is not fast at all. :D
Haa haa...nothing new with Zerodha and then they will put the blame on you saying 'check you watch battery' or 'Zerodha operates in a different time zone' or 'please check your telephone line' etc etc.
I am too frustrated with their backoffice mess; not sure what holds them in providing a simple bookkeeping backoffice rather than running after fancy stuffs which never comes out of 'beta' mode.

RKSV's Nesttrader puts Trojan in client's computer:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Free) 2.0.1.1004

Detected Item: Trojan.Agent
Type: File

Does Zerodha software also infect client's computer?

manishchan

If you don't have a demat with us, you can link any other demat account you have to the trading account. Without a demat account mapped to a trading, even intraday equity trading is not possible now.
@ Zerodha.. i have been trading equity intraday (MIS) through you though i do not have any demat linked. The last time I traded was in May. Then how can you say we cant even trade intra in equity. Further, its same day buy nd sell then why do we need to have demat linked?

Zerodha

@ Zerodha.. i have been trading equity intraday (MIS) through you though i do not have any demat linked. The last time I traded was in May. Then how can you say we cant even trade intra in equity. Further, its same day buy nd sell then why do we need to have demat linked?
The SEBI circular on this came sometime last July, it very clearly said that if equity segment has to be enabled on a new trading account, there has to be a demat account mapped to it. My guess is that your account was opened before that.

Why does the demat have to be mapped?

What if you have bought stocks for intraday and it hits downward circuit? The broker has to take delivery of the stock and if he does where does he send those stocks to if there is no demat account mapped to the trading account?
If he keeps it in the pool account, it is a violation of rules.

Hopefully clarifies...