Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

anup

A very very poor management by zerodha during election time. I use call and trade for most of the time.. Thursday their landline went for a toss and on Friday it was busy for 45 minutes. Thursday afternoon I called ur sales office and requested them that their support team calls me as I had to square off my position.Sales team responded they will make arrangement but support team never called.. The only guy who is good in ur office is Bosco, please bring him back from Chennai to Bangalore..I am tired of ur services, thinking of closing ur account

Hi Zerodha

Your new backoffice is still not showing accurate figures. Demat holding, account value etc are all messed up and referring to new BO is misleading. Would request either put a final version out there for customers or make efforts to keep it updated.

Regards
Anand

dear zerodha bracket order fails when you trade with high volume because its entry and exit are based on market order. if anyone buy 2000 shares of any company it will execute above 2-3 point from entry price you mention and same thing happened when hitting stoploss it will increase your loss

DEAR ZERODHA. DO YOU HAVE ANY FACILITY FOR HUGE VOLUME TRADERS THAT THEIR ORDER EXECUTE AT FIXED PRICE AS MENTIONED BY TRADER WITH FIXED PRICE STOPLOSS

manishchan

A very very poor management by zerodha during election time. I use call and trade for most of the time.. Thursday their landline went for a toss and on Friday it was busy for 45 minutes. Thursday afternoon I called ur sales office and requested them that their support team calls me as I had to square off my position.Sales team responded they will make arrangement but support team never called.. The only guy who is good in ur office is Bosco, please bring him back from Chennai to Bangalore..I am tired of ur services, thinking of closing ur account
Funnier thing is that I called Zerodha yesterday at around 8:35 (i knew they open at 8:30). Their IVR kept saying "We are currently closed. Please call between 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM). This continued till 8:45. :)

No.. my clock is not fast at all. :D

Zerodha

Zerodha,Can I trade Equity Market Intraday without having a Demat with you?
(I'm trading F&O with Zerodha)

Thanks
If you don't have a demat with us, you can link any other demat account you have to the trading account. Without a demat account mapped to a trading, even intraday equity trading is not possible now.