Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pakatil

@Zerodha,

Leave all the things aside. Pls tell us why we are facing problems only with ZT and not with any other Broking Terminals.

Surely Internet can not differentiate between ZT and other Terminals.

TracerBullet

Zerodha, apologies for blaming you, and sincere thanks too.

I did the ping exercise and do find that issues are related to my ISP.

Happened thrice today already.

I use Airtel broadband 8mbps line.

pic attached for other members.
Even if we assume this is the case for everyone(probably not) , few timed out requests should not halt the stream for some minutes. It should recover.
Maybe people can ping both google and Zerodha ( i think the ip is shown in help > Diagnostics) and compare them too

Btw, if that is normal network behaviour for Airtel it is awful for gaming. I should just sell my airtel shares next chance i get :)
MTNL had some ping/packet loss issues occasionaly but its not a normal thing.

Last edited:

LivetoTrade

Even if we assume this is the case for everyone(probably not) , few timed out requests should not halt the stream for some minutes. It should recover.
Maybe people can ping both google and Zerodha ( i think the ip is shown in help > Diagnostics) and compare them too
For me the ZT disconnect is just for a few seconds, and restarts automatically when the ping continues.

Nest Plus not working

I'm facing a problem with Nest Plus. First it stopped logging in automatically. When I tried to log in manually, it did not work and I was instructed to upgrade Nest Plus. But even after downloading the latest version and installing it, it didn't work. Then I uninstalled both Nest Plus and ZTrader, and installed them again. But to avail. What's wrong. Nest Plus does not even display the log in prompt anymore. Here's a screenshot. Kindly help. This is really frustrating. :mad: Here's a screenshot.

Attachments

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, is it possible to include "Market Profile" indicator in Evo?

Also, can one trade from the charts itself in Evo?