Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

My favorite sportsman retired a couple of days back.. Sachin Tendulkar.. Arguably the best human being ever..

It is quiet heartening to see our own Zerodha's Sachin reply to queries similar to Tendulkar's straight drives.. Just want to take time out to thank Zerodha Sachin for this thread ! Hope to meet you one day :)

bpr

How better it would be if Zerodha's fantastic trading tools, like margin calculators etc., could be used from the trading platform itself in future? :)

Ya, opening a browser and a tab does not cause any major inconvenience, apart from a minor distraction, but still! I do not know at what stage the development of Zerodha's new trading platform has reached, but if it can be implemented easily then it would be my suggestion to give it a thought please.

Thanks

Regards

Last edited:
Dear Zerodha,

How does this "unlimited exposure" thing work? Many brokers are offering such kind of leverage these days. Is it completely safe and risk-free with CO?

Since taking about leverage, why do not you give leverage for high-beta scrips like Jet Airways, MCX etc.? Even if there is some kind of risk, it can be mitigated by offering leverage with CO Only. No? :)

Last edited: