Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Wait! the day is not that far when they will again betray your trust. They have been doing this for a very long time - it's their norm.

Over several years, since their inception, major problem has been their screwed-up stability and frequent irresponsible glitches. Almost every alternate day something or other sporadically hit them - be it simple platform login, OMS, or any regulatory implementation (which they do not plan or organize beforehand for smooth transition).

For a moment, let us forget about past years, in 2021 alone, below are the dates when they royally messed-up things. In reality the list is even longer, unable to track all of it:
24-Sep-21
25-Aug-21
03-Aug-21
30-Jul-21
19-Jul-21
04-Jun-21
09-Mar-21
05-Mar-21
01-Mar-21
24-Feb-21
18-Feb-21
03-Feb-21
21-Jan-21
20-Jan-21

18-Jan-21

Are you still serious to even consider them? If you do, then you are an emotional fool, that's all...

Zerodha is a broker of the baboons, by the baboons, for the baboons, made to squirt all the time; always chattering big stuffs which never become reality. Nevertheless, using human-networking and social media (mainly internet-based search engine) tactics they succeed to lure unaware ignorant new quacks.

Hard reality is that, they do not directly control their technology - the abstracted several layers are a total mess. I do not see any prospect in this broker, whatsoever! New batches of fireflies will join them and will get burnt soon, mostly affected due to their poor systems. Not even once, will they ever take responsibility of their own shit. Peace of mind is a necessity for any trader, and one simply cannot have that with these guys.

Zerodha is nothing more than literal nonsense!
You are getting way too emotional for something like this with plenty of hyperbole. This is my last reply to you.

I trade frequently. Looking at my tradelog in this FY, i have traded every one of those 6 days without even a minor issue. Maybe got lucky.

What i need is another viable alternative, a large/trusted broker with good api support for intraday stocks - to compliment Z. Hopefully atleast one of ICICI/Kotak/Angel/Upstox/? will become usable for me in Future ...

I don't think zerodha is that bad. I recently switched from finvasia to zerodha and from august to till now didn't faced any issue. Though I trade very less but whenever I've traded order execution was smooth.

1634375046016.png

Wait! the day is not that far when they will again betray your trust. They have been doing this for a very long time - it's their norm.

Over several years, since their inception, major problem has been their screwed-up stability and frequent irresponsible glitches. Almost every alternate day something or other sporadically hit them - be it simple platform login, OMS, or any regulatory implementation (which they do not plan or organize beforehand for smooth transition).

For a moment, let us forget about past years, in 2021 alone, below are the dates when they royally messed-up things. In reality the list is even longer, unable to track all of it:
24-Sep-21
25-Aug-21
03-Aug-21
30-Jul-21
19-Jul-21
04-Jun-21
09-Mar-21
05-Mar-21
01-Mar-21
24-Feb-21
18-Feb-21
03-Feb-21
21-Jan-21
20-Jan-21

18-Jan-21

Are you still serious to even consider them? If you do, then you are an emotional fool, that's all...

Zerodha is a broker of the baboons, by the baboons, for the baboons, made to squirt all the time; always chattering big stuffs which never become reality. Nevertheless, using human-networking and social media (mainly internet-based search engine) tactics they succeed to lure unaware ignorant new quacks.

Hard reality is that, they do not directly control their technology - the abstracted several layers are a total mess. I do not see any prospect in this broker, whatsoever! New batches of fireflies will join them and will get burnt soon, mostly affected due to their poor systems. Not even once, will they ever take responsibility of their own shit. Peace of mind is a necessity for any trader, and one simply cannot have that with these guys.

Zerodha is nothing more than literal nonsense!
Ok then which broker do you recommend for peace of mind (very essential for traders)?
Occasionally did face some issues with Z charting and streak. Otherwise, fine. Tax procedures, P/L review etc is a song with Z. With brokers, who has the least no of issues is the practical approach, in my opinion.

I don't think zerodha is that bad. I recently switched from finvasia to zerodha and from august to till now didn't faced any issue. Though I trade very less but whenever I've traded order execution was smooth.
See, that is the thing, everyone's style is different! You cannot trust to run with Z.

What will you do, when you need to exit and Z's "kati patang" does not let you login for hours during live market? How will you exit your position?

What will you do, when you won't be able to modify your order? And lose not thousands but lakhs on a winning-trade to begin with.

What will you do, when they won't take responsibility of their own shit?

What will you do, when they will delete your posts in TradingQnA where their CEO is active?

What will you do, when their CEO (Chu@%! Executive Officer) himself bullies you?

What will you do, when you are forced to appeal SEBI & NSE's Court for their mistakes?

Practically, this has happened not once but many many times - over and over again for years at a stretch...

You know what they will tell you bluntly at your face, "If NSE can fault twice a year, we as a discount broker can fault 200 times!" :)

Great that it did not for you, but do keep these possibilities in your plan. Can happen any day!

See, that is the thing, everyone's style is different! You cannot trust to run with Z.

What will you do, when you need to exit and Z's "kati patang" does not let you login for hours during live market? How will you exit your position?

What will you do, when you won't be able to modify your order? And lose not thousands but lakhs on a winning-trade to begin with.

What will you do, when they won't take responsibility of their own shit?

What will you do, when they will delete your posts in TradingQnA where their CEO is active?

What will you do, when their CEO (Chu@%! Executive Officer) himself bullies you?

What will you do, when you are forced to appeal SEBI & NSE's Court for their mistakes?

Practically, this has happened not once but many many times - over and over again for years at a stretch...

You know what they will tell you bluntly at your face, "If NSE can fault twice a year, we as a discount broker can fault 200 times!" :)

Great that it did not for you, but do keep these possibilities in your plan. Can happen any day!
Zerodha is very stable these days than it used to be few years back. As capital grows, one need to diversify capital among different brokers to avoid concentration risk. With given choices, I would stick with Zerodha and Upstox as primary brokers and angel as backup. IKBR does not suit for Indian traders with no share pledging facility and other cons.

Hi zerodha

How to see the volume directly without clicking market depth in KITE ZERODHA WEB. I want volume, bid price, offer price in market watch screen. so it easy to trade intraday. kindly solve this issue. i rounded in the image and attached.

Attachments

Thank you so much for sharing information about this company.Reviews are looking good and need to visit once.Actually i am also looking for the best online broker for trading online