Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

write email to Nitin .. if enough ppl object about this he cant run his business like these days
Very few people continue trading after 6 months from account opening date.
This is something that Nitin has discussed with me almost a decade ago.
So, within 6 months, most traders currently trading will be out of the markets. New ones won't even be offered Nest. So, it will die an automatic death
A few good traders who managed to survive, will either adjust, or move to another Broker.
Simple.

which broker is big enough and reliable if one has to move out of Zerodha.. (among the discount brokers)
Zerodha is big but has never been reliable for traders.
IB should probably good enough but its for Futures only.
Other than that maybe RKSV ? It is in top 5 i think and is probably more reliable that zerodha from what i heard.

Schatz

IB means Interactive bro? They do have options. Recently there r news about some broking not able to process payout in timely manner.. By reliability i mean these issues more than day to day glitches which is also important....

IB means Interactive bro? They do have options. Recently there r news about some broking not able to process payout in timely manner.. By reliability i mean these issues more than day to day glitches which is also important....
Yes, Interactive Brokers. They are probably one of the biggest broker in the world even if Indian share is low. And now they have discount brokerage too + free api. ST has mentioned many times that they are very reliable in execution. I actually want to trade with them in future once i start trading futures. Seems no brainer for trading Nifty.
Payout issue - News was for karvy

Downside is that levrage is lower ( so lower risk on broker too) and they are not viable for stocks cash and even pharma futures. And every 3 months they send back money due to stupid SEBI rule that they rigidly follow without any workaround. Last one is the most annoying and so probably need a backup broker. Also they will charge min 200 + gst per month if there is no activity.
Good to have two brokers anyway .. My plan is to trade Nifty with them and stocks cash with another broker.

Looking for recommendations too. Right now i am trading with finvasia ( no issues + NOW) but will need to reconsider what to use with larger capital, was thinking RKSV but fyers now have free api.

Schatz

yes it is better to plan a backup well in advance ... i am well aware abt IB ... their TWS is click trading .. i like keyboard trading better.... like Nest ... for click trading there is something i would like to have but nobody has thought of it yet in India... trading from DOM.. it is best and most convenient

Yes, Interactive Brokers. They are probably one of the biggest broker in the world even if Indian share is low. And now they have discount brokerage too + free api. ST has mentioned many times that they are very reliable in execution. I actually want to trade with them in future once i start trading futures. Seems no brainer for trading Nifty.
Payout issue - News was for karvy

Downside is that levrage is lower ( so lower risk on broker too) and they are not viable for stocks cash and even pharma futures. And every 3 months they send back money due to stupid SEBI rule that they rigidly follow without any workaround. Last one is the most annoying and so probably need a backup broker. Also they will charge min 200 + gst per month if there is no activity.
Good to have two brokers anyway .. My plan is to trade Nifty with them and stocks cash with another broker.

Looking for recommendations too. Right now i am trading with finvasia ( no issues + NOW) but will need to reconsider what to use with larger capital, was thinking RKSV but fyers now have free api.
how are you using NOW with finvasia? they told me that they discontinued NOW