Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

They call it legacy software, but cant get their shit together and give us a stable platform. For so many years we keep seeing these outages, and they are not able to recover from it quickly.
Zerodha has been very disappointing for me. If their platform was stable, it would have been a no brainer to trade with them. I think they are only useful for investing account now.

Not allowing NOW is a bad move for traders as it is probably the most stable platform. Its legacy, but it works.

I

I am still to see any announcement regarding this on zeordha website. Even one of my friend says he got email that zerodha will discontinue NEST from oct 15th. Can anyone or zerodha confirm here? if its true, Its a bad move
I checked the mail again, it says NOW is going to be discontinued. Not NEST
So, it should be OK
I think its a game changer for Upstox / RKSV :D:D
Fyers too, with Fyers One

Brill

Zerodha is supporting only Kite now. Nithin sir himself has stated that the are discontinuing Pi as well.

jyotixxx

new app, chart loading is fast , thanks, zerodha is best broker
Doesn't matter. Not good for intraday trading. Today also I saw for upto 3-4 minutes orders were not updated. Means, you place an order, it vanishes. Now if you again place it, without realizing, after 5 mins you would see two orders executed. o_O