Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I was experimenting with PIbridge for sending orders... pibridge bulb at the bottom right of the window was green and bridge.GetConnectStatus() also returned true but when I sent orders, they just vanished into ethernet. They did not show up in order book as pending or tradebook as rejected.

The document did mention that pibridge will keep log files in <Amibroker installation folder> But then that raises a question, what if I am sending orders from any other software using COM?
Where would such logs appear?

And, also where it will place log files if machine does not have Amibroker.

It does not seem correct for Zerodha to push its pibridge log messages into folders of some other software.

Next the log file seems weird. It does not specify which stock or symbol the order was sent for. All it focuses on is limit price.
Pi itself is unstable..

iTrade

I
Getting Mails from Zerodha about compulsort shifting clients from NSE NOW to Kite.
NSE NOW is lightning fast, Kite is a baby compared to it.
I am still to see any announcement regarding this on zeordha website. Even one of my friend says he got email that zerodha will discontinue NEST from oct 15th. Can anyone or zerodha confirm here? if its true, Its a bad move

I

I am still to see any announcement regarding this on zeordha website. Even one of my friend says he got email that zerodha will discontinue NEST from oct 15th. Can anyone or zerodha confirm here? if its true, Its a bad move
I checked the mail again, it says NOW is going to be discontinued. Not NEST
So, it should be OK. If NEST is being stopped, traders will leave Zerodha, as Traders want an EXE based platform, not a slow, non customisable web one