Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ78

I faced order issues on Zerodha today. I wasn't able to cancel pending orders... it was automatically logging me out. When I put in a support ticket, a guy called saying that he'll cancel the order but there'll be a charge for that. I was eventually able to cancel the order myself. Everything about Zerodha feels rigged against the retail trader.

I faced order issues on Zerodha today. I wasn't able to cancel pending orders... it was automatically logging me out. When I put in a support ticket, a guy called saying that he'll cancel the order but there'll be a charge for that. I was eventually able to cancel the order myself. Everything about Zerodha feels rigged against the retail trader.
For intraday I don't really feel confident about their platform, so stopped doing that. I only trade delivery on zerodha.

I was experimenting with PIbridge for sending orders... pibridge bulb at the bottom right of the window was green and bridge.GetConnectStatus() also returned true but when I sent orders, they just vanished into ethernet. They did not show up in order book as pending or tradebook as rejected.

The document did mention that pibridge will keep log files in <Amibroker installation folder> But then that raises a question, what if I am sending orders from any other software using COM?
Where would such logs appear?

And, also where it will place log files if machine does not have Amibroker.

It does not seem correct for Zerodha to push its pibridge log messages into folders of some other software.

Next the log file seems weird. It does not specify which stock or symbol the order was sent for. All it focuses on is limit price.

Last edited: