Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Hi guys
I came back to trading after a time to find PI isn't working; it comes up with - Remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. I tried to reinstall it, the message comes that the version on my computer is latest.

Has PI been discontinued? Or something wrong at my end? Kite opens fine, by the way

I tried to contact them on phone but when I enter my client ID-Zpin combo, I get 'it's wrong, try again' thing.

Could anyone shed some light as to what might be the problem? Thanks.

Refer : https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaInvestments/comments/bhv18e
As per Nitin Kamat, Pi will be phased out.

Streak zerodha is not reliable. In the past month, on two occasions crude was trending on 5 min, but I did not receive alert at all. Today it is trending again, still no alerts till now 10:35 am. Not renewing not complaining.

Does zerodha allow to take new position on intraday and overnight basis in futures which are liable for physical delivery 4 days before expiry as some brokers totally block new positions that week of expiry ?

Does zerodha allow to take new position on intraday and overnight basis in futures which are liable for physical delivery 4 days before expiry as some brokers totally block new positions that week of expiry ?
As per their policy, taking new long options is blocked from Monday and short options/futures are allowed till Wednesday.

Streak zerodha is not reliable. In the past month, on two occasions crude was trending on 5 min, but I did not receive alert at all. Today it is trending again, still no alerts till now 10:35 am. Not renewing not complaining.
The founder of a brokerage is now suffering from Cancer. This is the fate of unethical business people who make money by cheating laymen who are at a disadvantage.

I think, you are expecting the notification before candle closes, I had same doubt, but they explained me, that the trend is only valid once the candle closes, else your have made some mistake in your strategy. I get got proper alert on crude and alumi today

I think, you are expecting the notification before candle closes, I had same doubt, but they explained me, that the trend is only valid once the candle closes, else your have made some mistake in your strategy. I get got proper alert on crude and alumi today
For the past one week, I am not getting any alert. FYI, no alert was received even after the candle closed till EOD.
1562316542433.png

I'm supposed to recieve alert when last close < 21 EMA < 60 EMA. This condition was satisfied at market open today and and later at 12 pm (5 min chart). No alerts today also.

Last edited:
For the past one week, I am not getting any alert. FYI, no alert was received even after the candle closed till EOD.
View attachment 35937

I'm supposed to recieve alert when last close < 21 EMA < 60 EMA. This condition was satisfied at market open today and and later at 12 pm (5 min chart). No alerts today also.
Dear all,
I thought of complaining today to support desk.
I received a call back within 30 minutes. Their executive resolved the issue and explained everything in detail.
It was simply a case of my not reading the help section thoroughly.
:sorry::oo