Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

EagleOne

Hi guys
I came back to trading after a time to find PI isn't working; it comes up with - Remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. I tried to reinstall it, the message comes that the version on my computer is latest.

Has PI been discontinued? Or something wrong at my end? Kite opens fine, by the way

I tried to contact them on phone but when I enter my client ID-Zpin combo, I get 'it's wrong, try again' thing.

Could anyone shed some light as to what might be the problem? Thanks.

travi

I keep Pi as backup, and just logged in to check.

It is working, contact their support and ask for setup of latest version: V1.0.0.6 (22/03/2019)
this is the only one that works.
Using kite or Web, make sure you setup PIN as the 2FA method is removed.

Hi guys
I came back to trading after a time to find PI isn't working; it comes up with - Remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. I tried to reinstall it, the message comes that the version on my computer is latest.

Has PI been discontinued? Or something wrong at my end? Kite opens fine, by the way

I tried to contact them on phone but when I enter my client ID-Zpin combo, I get 'it's wrong, try again' thing.

Could anyone shed some light as to what might be the problem? Thanks.

Last edited:
I keep Pi as backup, and just logged in to check.

It is working, contact their support and ask for setup of latest version: V1.0.0.6 (22/03/2019)
this is the only one that works.
Using kite or Web, make sure you setup PIN as the 2FA method is removed.
I think all their versions and updates are numbered 1.0.0.6.

That way they don't have to get approvals for the updates and provide a new version number.

EagleOne

I tried it. Getting the same error.

View attachment 35250
I got it fixed. I raised the ticket and they told me to remove the installed Pi and reinstall from the Pi zip, downloadable from google drive (they gave the url ). Now it's fine. I think it was due to the new PIN thing. The old version had 2 question.