Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

kaly422000

recent update in pi due to logging credential resulted more worse condition for logging. it stuck frequently during logging and have to forcefully stop and system hang. if u r zerodha client dont expect pi tobe bug free ever and want similar platform may go for sasonline

comm4300

wow Zerodha !

we are now down to 200 point range restriction for bank nifty options ?

with such lack of breathing space, no ability to make options adjustments - you are compelling users like me to look else where.

zerodha.png
zerodha.png

Agreed that this 200 point restriction is for LONG options only. But for traders like me who want to put on strategies away from current price point, we are not able to buy long side. I cannot put on any options spreads at all.

Last edited:

traderwa

Well Known Nowhere
Has anybody been trading on Zerodha's Nest Trader in recent times? Kite & Pi seem to frequently run into problems, is it the same with their Nest Trader or is their Nest Trader much more stable?

Is Nest API still available with Zerodha? If yes, what are the monthly charges?
lot of issues with Zerodha's Nest Trader
they dont need us now...doesn't matter if you close your demat with them
even if you 101% genuine and good person on this planet,Team Zerodha wont even try to solve your issues.
they made enough profit,so asking any Question on Zerodha or their platform is completely waste of our time,so simply find another broker...any broker of your choice

soft_trader

My USDINR position suddenly got vanished from the position book. logged into Z trader (nest), can't see it there. called up call&trade and they can't see it either. Only it is there in tradebook i.e. it is a short position so the sell trade record is there.

soft_trader

My USDINR position suddenly got vanished from the position book. logged into Z trader (nest), can't see it there. called up call&trade and they can't see it either. Only it is there in tradebook i.e. it is a short position so the sell trade record is there.
it was a MIS position, so hopefully it should get squared off by RMS. i am in no mood to carry that position overnight.
I logged out and re-logged in, but no solution
i have taken screenshots and also have the phone call recording in which they say that they can't see the position

soft_trader

Position record is not there in positions or under day's history
problem 3.png
problem 1.png