Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Did other brokers also have the same connectivity issue at the same time as zerodha....if yes, the exchanges or some middle men are at fault

Inspite of such issues, it appears zerodha has good infra relatively speaking, which is why very few switch over

OMS vendor seems to have caused the issue. But then why not use the OMS vendor that ICICI is using? Zerodha, being declared no.1 pan India, is no longer a small player

Last edited:

soft_trader

Did other brokers also have the same connectivity issue at the same time as zerodha....if yes, the exchanges or some middle men are at fault

Inspite of such issues, it appears zerodha has good infra relatively speaking, which is why very few switch over

OMS vendor seems to have caused the issue. But then why not use the OMS vendor that ICICI is using? Zerodha, being declared no.1 pan India, is no longer a small player
I use 2-3 brokers simultaneously. And none of the brokers faced such problems today except z. Exchange wasn't at fault today.
And yes they always put the blame on leased line or some middle men.

soft_trader

Anyone noticed the comment section of the above link? Full of support and appreciation o_O:confusedd::eekk:

quoting a few comments here:

February 27, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Its ok.. rulaoge kya

February 27, 2019 at 6:01 pm
That’s how things work. Randomly.
Without a predetermined notification.
We’re always supportive towards a hardworking team of whole zerodha community.

*I am a die hard fan of Zerodha & it’s revolution products but basic platform need to be smooth.I myself missed a big profit opportunity today.*
Also sir please give another feedback to zerodha team is please don’t block CO and BO orders on those important situations..These are the big opportunity I missed because they block CO orders .
Let’s clients decide what he do with his money.I know it is a part of risk management but other brokers are allowing cover orders smoothly.. Please give my feedback to management.

No issue and thanks for update

It’s OK bro, don’t worry about small issues but try to give good service in future thanks bro…

February 27, 2019 at 6:02 pm
Sir, we can understand the situation but please take steps to prevent these in future otherwise it would be night mare especially for fno traders in highly volatile conditions

February 27, 2019 at 7:41 pm
but areemployee of zerodha right?

February 27, 2019 at 6:03 pm

it happens, no issue.
The main focused thing is that it is not an intentional mistake.

February 27, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Of course, nothing will be intentional mistake.
How can any broker commit an intentional mistake …

February 27, 2019 at 6:49 pm
who knows whether its intentional or not we don’t know only they know something fishy going on

February 27, 2019 at 6:03 pm
We have faith in you .
Technology is bound to fail at any Time and place when most needed and is part of the game

February 27, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Hello,
Hope this will help you to get importance of your role and the product you offer.
Great power comes with great responsibility.

February 27, 2019 at 6:04 pm
Nice explanation about what happened today and how you tried to overcome the situation. Your all effort is appreciated thank you

February 27, 2019 at 6:05 pm
You are all traders first choice, and largest broker in the country right now… Please maintain the status don’t let our expectations down

February 27, 2019 at 6:07 pm
Due to your technical problem I got benefit in early exit and gained.but in later due to this problem I can’t exit & faced some opportunity lost.
It’s ok Thanks for your cooperation

Whatever happens, happens but what matters to me is my lost money today.
Hope you do well to rectify such issues.
Good luck Sir.

Your team tried to do best job they could do. It was tough day today for me also.

February 27, 2019 at 6:08 pm
Appreciated

Its your kindness that you had explained the issue but sorry will not cover loss happened today.

Develop a new oms. Have it approved and suitable to zerodha volumes

February 27, 2019 at 6:09 pm
Hi Sir,
No worries. Kind of robust system zerodha providing is not a one day job. Its need lot of technical expertise and proper execution. Sometimes this kind of issues happens which are not in control. But it will not impace on my faith in zerodha.

Being a C.A final student I understand the risk in the procedure of putting an order through third party vendor. Expert 100% in-house execution. We want nitin not to be sorry again going forward.

Please work on remediation measures to avoid this kind of issues….

Nitin sir ji,
Nazar lagi he, sub milke ye jal bicha rahe he..dekha nahi ja rahi he apki progress,, ye sacchai he, sambal jaiye, ye sab janbujke ho raha he apke sath,
नीतिन सर् जी। …
नज़र लगी है , सब मिलके ये जाल बिछा रहे है, देखा नही जा रहा इन लोगो से, आप सबसे आगे निकल गए वो सहन नही कर पा रहे है ये लोग, जानबूझ कर ये सब होता है समझ ने में भलाई है ,

Hi Nithin
Thanks for this. Timing of issue is still does not makes sense. I’m sure you have seen much high login/busy days in the past. Be it Reuters system or yours, what other actions you are taking to mitigate risks in such cases ? Its high time and issues continues to occur moreover you guys keep on denying that there are any issues, when complained on Twitter.

February 27, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Dear zerodha team,
As a technical person I can understand the pressure you people faced to resolve the issue. And greatest part is accepting your responsibility and assuring hassle free trade in future. I am happy to be a client of zerodha

Thanking you
Regards
Sandeep

February 27, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Today I lost many orders. So plz improve our trading platform nxt time do better…

February 27, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Thank you for the explanation Nithin.
I just have one question, would you consider changing the OMS vendor if there is a better alternative?
Downtime during trading hours is loss of money which is very unsettling for investors, big or small.

February 27, 2019 at 6:13 pm
It’s. .ok
Thanks. …nithin. kamath..ji
Ap ne quickly issue….thik kiya

February 27, 2019 at 6:14 pm
Ok bro. Its ok. but try to avoid such stns again. We believe you, We support you. But we also have a limit.

First time I’ve faced the issue with Zerodha, since I started trading actively not long back. Though it was first time for me, it is really frustrating as hell lot of money is involved and nobody likes to lose money especially because of someone else’s mistake.
I do have alternate account, but I’ll give Zerodha one more chance, but this will be absolutely last.

Huge profit missed in sunpharma please try to maintain zerodha …..