Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
I got something called the Updated CMR copy (Client Master Report) from Zerodha without asking for it. Nothing has really changed in it nor are there any "updates" in it. Details are the same as originally submitted while opening my trading & demat account. What could this be about?
may be someone asked for his CMR. Instead of sending his CMR, they might send you accidently to you. Sometimes happens this.

NJ78

may be someone asked for his CMR. Instead of sending his CMR, they might send you accidently to you. Sometimes happens this.
No, the CMR was in my name, that's what makes it so strange since I had neither updated it nor asked for it. I guess it's one of the hiccups of trading with a discount broker.

Raj232

Zerodha not even bother to reply, so now nobody posting in this zero gadha thread View attachment 24137
Or most of people moved to other brokers :pompus:
Call them up and blast them.... they have no responsibility.. just looking to make money.. thats all.
2017-18 profit I heard is over 100 Crore rupees.

maneverfix

I hope zerodha will care their customer better after this arbitration case.
https://www.nseindia.com/content/assist/arbitration/arb_CM_C_0004_2017_0352128.pdf
How does a customer file this kind of complaint ?

I have a complaint too. I had asked them to furnish a bill for the auto-square off charges, and they have flatly refused to provide a bill. They say that they will only show an entry in the ledger.

Now I can't pass off their ledger as my ledger. I need a document to back up the entry in my ledger.

I have pointed out to them that they have charged me for a service, and they have charged GST @18% on the service charge, thus I am entitled to a bill for these charges. Even if they simply pass a journal entry for this, I need a journal voucher.

The correspondence is on, but keeping in mind their previous record in such matters, I doubt if they will change their stance.

It is nearly end of the accounting year and I need to get my books in order. If they don't provide me a satisfactory solution, then I will have to take recourse to legal action.

Raj232

“We will hit revenue of Rs 220 crore and make a profit of Rs 120 crore by the end of this financial year,” said a nonchalant 37-year-old Nithin Kamath, Founder and CEO of Zerodha, a brokerage firm. While startups are looking closely at funding, valuations, the drops, and even now the claims of ‘capital dumping end level playing field,’ Zerodha is well out of the game and is bootstrapping its way to success. -Nithin Kamath (2017 -18)