Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Try it again and define your stoploss and target in terms of number of ticks instead of absolute value.

1 point = 20 ticks

So, if your target is 100 points, the target is 2000, and if the SL is 50 points, the SL is 1000 ticks.
Bracket order is asking for too much margin.
View attachment 23589

Still, price handle is missing in latest upgrade,
trading from the chart is not complete unless we have price handle,
Click and move is easier than typing and hit enter key..

Hello Zerodha,

Have you once again reduced the leverage for Nifty futures to 55x from 83x ?? It is still 83x for BNF.

(using bracket orders)

View attachment 23678

Yesterday, they wrote saying that the leverage depends on the stoploss defined etc.. I answered back saying that the leverage was the same upto 170pts stoploss in NF.

Ok, so today they have replied saying clearly that the leverage has been reduced due to "market volatility"

upload_2017-12-22_20-6-8.png

Frankly, I don't think anyone in their RMS has seen this. Just someone in customer care.

Yesterday, they wrote saying that the leverage depends on the stoploss defined etc.. I answered back saying that the leverage was the same upto 170pts stoploss in NF.

Ok, so today they have replied saying clearly that the leverage has been reduced due to "market volatility"

View attachment 23685

Frankly, I don't think anyone in their RMS has seen this. Just someone in customer care.
Hi

Did they mention if its going to revert back to 83x

thanks