Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Contra

Other than the "Aadhaar linked successfully" message after eKYC, I haven't got any additional mail or confirmation from Zerodha. I also completed the IPV just to be safe. I've also saved a screenshot of the same in case they dilly-dally. No point asking their (clueless) customer service. They don't care.

I did get a mail from UIDAI about successful authentication by a device linked to CDSL so I know the process has been done. So I'm thinking, the real confirmation has to come from CDSL about successful Aadhaar linkage -- because, at the end of the day, our stock holding records are with CDSL.

i have problem that mobile no not linked with aadhar. my rm says as i open account on september with aadhar and pan card copy it sud be linked.
better they try sms system like AAD space 12 digit no and then send to some specific no as like i got messege from sharekhan. it is zerodha's work to chek the demografice detail with aadhar server

This is the msg coming for me.. 2,3 days back i linked it.. Now its asking IPV.

See my previous posts..
Other than the "Aadhaar linked successfully" message after eKYC, I haven't got any additional mail or confirmation from Zerodha. I also completed the IPV just to be safe. I've also saved a screenshot of the same in case they dilly-dally. No point asking their (clueless) customer service. They don't care.

I did get a mail from UIDAI about successful authentication by a device linked to CDSL so I know the process has been done. So I'm thinking, the real confirmation has to come from CDSL about successful Aadhaar linkage -- because, at the end of the day, our stock holding records are with CDSL.
Thanks very much guys for trying to help, this shows that members here are more helpful than Zerodha. So, I was finally able to complete both Aadhar as well as IPV. Here are the screenshots. :)

Z Aadhar.jpg

Z IPV.png

Raj232

Thanks very much guys for trying to help, this shows that members here are more helpful than Zerodha. So, I was finally able to complete both Aadhar as well as IPV. Here are the screenshots. :)
Zerodha is counting on Free Tech support offered by this forum :D:D:D

Just-Trade

Dear Zerodha,
As you had promised to start bracket order at the earliest, plz look into the matter as it would very useful to the traders community. We have to wait a lot for entry/exit for the absence of it. Implementing it will definitely augur a good sign for Zerodha !!

Just-Trade

natjay

I just started looking into options trading but am not able to find the currently active Banknifty contracts on Zerodha Kite (only earlier options are visible). How do I locate it (e.g., 25800 PE and 25900 CE)?

Attachments

Updated the kite app.. But problem with SLM Orders in MCX... It is taking SLM as market order and executing immediately ... Anyone else facing same issue?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk