Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Im a new client of Zerodha and I have question regarding Good Till Cancel orders . I know that NSE and probably BSE dont allow such orders yet , however many other brokers provide such a functionality through their software. I have a regular day job and for guys like me such a functionality is imperative, as Im not able to track my investments everyday , this exposes me to a huge risk . I want to ask , does Zerodha have any plans to introduce such functionality ?

I recently opened my account with your goodself. i won 60 day challenge on 7th october. i was told that brokerage will be credited within 10 days. i have opened support ticket 2 times, every time they say amount will be credited tomorrow but tomorrow never comes. its a very small amount and not dying for that but i dont like people who dont honour their words. Please see to it.

"Your reply to support request ********* has been received. We will get back to you shortly." This is latest support ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently opened my account with your goodself. i won 60 day challenge on 7th october. i was told that brokerage will be credited within 10 days. i have opened support ticket 2 times, every time they say amount will be credited tomorrow but tomorrow never comes. its a very small amount and not dying for that but i dont like people who dont honour their words. Please see to it.

"Your reply to support request ********** has been received. We will get back to you shortly." This is latest support ticket.
Zerodha service has certainly deteriorated, with the addition of workforce, who are not trained well and hardly understand what providing proper service is all about.

Looks like zerodha is in a bubble mode, rising high at a pace that they themselves cannot handle, which is apparent with so many reviews and complaints.

Thankfully if one is looking for discount brokerage, there are plenty of options now, with much reliable service who value customers.

I have also faced brokerage refund issues and had to do multiple follow-up.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Is it possible to provide option list button with futures as shown below, nearest 2 CE and nearest 2PE from CMP?
Sorry for tempering your kite layout!!

Can anyone recommend broker similar to Zerodha? I need to open a backup account as some time we face issue with zerodha. I need nest or now as trading terminal. only for trading no demat account.
ha ha ha
Can you define
"Can anyone recommend broker similar to Zerodha? I need to open a backup account as some time we face issue with zerodha"

BTW, there is a long list of discount brokers. You may check broker section, many brokers have their threads there and also posts by member bpr comparing many of them.