Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

BSE sent sms/emails for the closing balance for trading account, as on 31.7.18 that one has with broker/various brokers. (perhaps above certain amount)
Not confined to Z alone.

But the question is how BSE has a reach to our data/info with various brokers, when we are not trading in BSE

comm4300

My balance is plus, me too never traded BSE, please post if you got any reply from them
got reply. reply reads :
"Thank you for writing to Zerodha support.

The BSE mail you are referring to is matching your account balance in the ledger dated 27th July 17.
The mail from BSE does not mean you are trading in BSE only, it includes your trade in NSE also.
Kindly note whenever you get mail from BSE, you can cross check the fund balance in the q back office under Ledger."

My yesterday contract note ;)
I've been wondering about this for a while but I always thought that it was because I'm on Linux Mint operating system. So, could you confirm whether you are able to see the missing details in Adobe Reader?

Unfortunately, this is the truth. :(

Yeah, nothing is secured, even our bank account is not netbanking enabled, there's still chance to a brilliant hacker to hack our accounts
Given that I get a code on my phone which needs to be put into the netbanking web-page to verify any large transactions, I doubt that anyone will be able to do much damage to my bank account. Well, at least that's what I'd have to believe until I come across information to the contrary.

On the other hand, I'm more concerned about our biometric data with Aadhar lying with the government & potentially accessible to all sorts of people, who could misuse it for a variety of purposes. :(

TradeJoker

There are
I've been wondering about this for a while but I always thought that it was because I'm on Linux Mint operating system. So, could you confirm whether you are able to see the missing details in Adobe Reader?

Given that I get a code on my phone which needs to be put into the netbanking web-page to verify any large transactions, I doubt that anyone will be able to do much damage to my bank account. Well, at least that's what I'd have to believe until I come across information to the contrary.

On the other hand, I'm more concerned about our biometric data with Aadhar lying with the government & potentially accessible to all sorts of people, who could misuse it for a variety of purposes. :(
Adhar biometrics is created by American company, there's allegations on it , CIA already have all adhar data of Indians

Some day obsession of present govt. for Aadhar will make us all venerable for ID theft, any babu in Govt. can block your Bank, cell phone any other time which is linked to Aadhar. The slogan of Aadhar AAm adami ka adhikar, will in future turn to Aadhar ne kar diya niradhar.

TradeJoker

O
Some day obsession of present govt. for Aadhar will make us all venerable for ID theft, any babu in Govt. can block your Bank, cell phone any other time which is linked to Aadhar. The slogan of Aadhar AAm adami ka adhikar, will in future turn to Aadhar ne kar diya niradhar.
Once they were saying " India will be the first country in the planet , which will be a cashless economy" now after few months , they are printing notes more than what existed in the entire country,not only that, introducing new denomination, ......now they are saying Adhar is powerful than social security card of USA, :D

TradeJoker

I usually check contact notes email on mobile, as TP Bhai said , I downloaded file to my phone, and opened , now it's showing entire data :)