Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Not necessarily. It depends on the size of the positions the clients take.
Hi, your recent e-mail talked about NBFC license, so when can we expect margin for equity delivery-trades? Any idea what the interest-rate would be?

It would be nice if we could see the past & future events related to the stock/company, like AGM's, Dividends, etc. within Kite charts, as shown in the picture below. You could get the data from moneycontrol or a similar website, & stick it inside Kite.

AAPL.png

bpr

Hi, your recent e-mail talked about NBFC license, so when can we expect margin for equity delivery-trades? Any idea what the interest-rate would be?

It would be nice if we could see the past & future events related to the stock/company, like AGM's, Dividends, etc. within Kite charts, as shown in the picture below. You could get the data from moneycontrol or a similar website, & stick it inside Kite.

View attachment 22018
Margin for equity delivery trades . Is that the only reason for NBFC licence? or anything else .

I would say no this will further slow down it is nice to have they need to fix the infra issues first ....chart issues ..and chart from trading ...

Zerodha, it seems that in bracket orders, the TSL does not move very well for stock futures as it does for BNF.

Suppose, for BNF, I define a target of 100 pts (2000 ticks) and SL of 50 points (1000 ticks) (with 1 as trailing ticks), and the scrip moves 10 points in my favor, the TSL also moves 10 points. But with stock futures, say Bankindia, I define a target of 1 rupee (20 ticks) and a SL of 10 ticks with 1 as trailing ticks, and the price moves 6 ticks in my favor, the TSL does not move at all.

Or does the TSL only move after a move of 1 full point (?? 1 rupee ??), which can differ wildly for BNF or Bankindia ?

Zerodha, it seems that in bracket orders, the TSL does not move very well for stock futures as it does for BNF.

Suppose, for BNF, I define a target of 100 pts (2000 ticks) and SL of 50 points (1000 ticks) (with 1 as trailing ticks), and the scrip moves 10 points in my favor, the TSL also moves 10 points. But with stock futures, say Bankindia, I define a target of 1 rupee (20 ticks) and a SL of 10 ticks with 1 as trailing ticks, and the price moves 6 ticks in my favor, the TSL does not move at all.

Or does the TSL only move after a move of 1 full point (?? 1 rupee ??), which can differ wildly for BNF or Bankindia ?
minimum TSL is Rs.1/-
That stands static for 5Rs, script too;)