Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Not trading intraday with SAS Online currently but as far as I remember the Call n Trade charges of Rs. 20 were clearly mentioned separately in the Contract Note. I would try to retrieve the concerned Contract note & will try to confirm it with 100% surety.
Please do so. Would be a big help.

Requesting the same from the other members, to post the screenshots of the call-n-trade charges they paid.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
If there is any dispute with IT, the contract note is the first and most authentic prove. Most brokers include every trading-related charges in contract notes...
Yes, they are bound to make a bill for every charge under consumer protection act.
Govt. pays heavily on such consumers awareness in tv, news media..every now and then.. that always take the bill...
Z legally bound to give a bill. Anyone can report against it..

What if they don't show it for IT. Service tax 18% will to their pocket also..:D

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
National Consumer Helpline
NCH is a project of the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs operates under the Centre for Consumer Studies at Indian Institute Of Public Administration from The Project recognizes the need of consumers for a Telephone Helpline to deal with multitude of problems arising in their day-to-day dealings with business and service providers.

NCH provides a National Toll Free No-1800-11-4000. SMS can also be sent to +918130009809 (charges apply) mentioning the name and city .

A consumer can call to seek information, advice or guidance for his queries and complaints.

----------A broker is legally bound to pay the bill for every service charge taken---------IMO.. check it there and also complain SEBI...

kaly422000

one of the online broker,fyers dont charge for call and trade. also give margin
for equity delivery. any one use their service? i want feedback.
ys they have cap of brokarage of rs 100/ instead of rs 20/. they also charge flat .1/.01. a replacement for offline broker in online segment. though i yet to start with them.
SORRY TO REFER OTHER BROKER IN ZERODHA THREAD.

kaly422000

that is very dangerous signal . from now on brokers and third party software vender for trading terminal will start charging for trading software.
or every broker will have to develop their in house software or professional web base terminal. and they will pass on the cost to clients.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
that is very dangerous signal . from now on brokers and third party software vender for trading terminal will start charging for trading software.
or every broker will have to develop their in house software or professional web base terminal. and they will pass on the cost to clients.

luto luto sab luto hamko , NOW mein charge,
GST mein service tax 18% , stamp duty , sab mein luto :mad:
Ab mein aur garib ho jaunga.

Check it out guys.
I was trying to place AMO for a YesBank Call option. Surprisingly the kite platform shows there are no bidders and sellers, whereas TradeTiger (Sharekhan) shows that is not the case.

What am i missing? Kite mobile app shows same !!! :confused::confused::confused:
(The date and time can be seen in the screenshot below in Computer-time which is today's date.)
On top of that my 60-day challenge showed incorrect P&L today for which i already dropped an email to support.

To add to the fun, the Zerodha zupport lady called me on the phone and said, it is a holiday hence not showing, but when i argued that the last closing price always shows as in TradeTiger, she said it is a mock trading day, hence showing there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are the list of mock trading days: https://www.nseindia.com/global/content/market_timings_holidays/contingency_drill.htm

Last edited:

Raj232

Check it out guys.
I was trying to place AMO for a YesBank Call option. Surprisingly the kite platform shows there are no bidders and sellers, whereas TradeTiger (Sharekhan) shows that is not the case.

What am i missing? Kite mobile app shows same !!! :confused::confused::confused:
(The date and time can be seen in the screenshot below in Computer-time which is today's date.)
On top of that my 60-day challenge showed incorrect P&L today for which i already dropped an email to support.

Thats the difference between FULL-SERVICE Broker and DISCOUNT broker..
... loss of opportunity.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

its takes a lot of time before traders realize that they are just scapegoats trying to fix technology rather than making money.:clap::clap: