Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Staggering is an operational problem. If we make it 5 mins before 3.20, we get like a 1000 complaints.

If clients could square off on their own, this could ideally have been extended to 3.25 pm and beyond.
If you really have thousands of orders for auto-square off, then fiddling with this facility would mean putting so many noses out of joint.

Whichever segment has the highest portion of these orders can be moved up by 5 minutes, minimise the damage.

Just my suggestion :) G'night

Btw, did you check out the continuous futures chart on Pi? Will be available on Kite soon

https://tradingqna.com/t/what-is-co...nuous-daily-chart-for-banknifty-futures/14211
Not rich enough (in knowledge) , to try futures,. may be in future. ;)

Thanks for noticing my query. hope you will do something about this soon.

Also since you are here, will use this opportunity to ask you few more things.

1. when are you coming up with order from charts?

2. There is some issue in indicator render on kite, especially at the end of the time frame.
When you wait for 10-20 seconds then it loads it. Hope you will look into it.

3. Also gave you a suggestion on COW (customised order window) thing, few posts earlier. Hope you will look into that too.

Last edited:

soft_trader

Why not stagger it segmentwise between 3 - 3:20pm ?
Staggering is an operational problem. If we make it 5 mins before 3.20, we get like a 1000 complaints.

If clients could square off on their own, this could ideally have been extended to 3.25 pm and beyond.
This is just lame excuse. Does all these problem happens with you only? Why don't you divide your clients in batches like as of NEFT... you can divide your clients in groups and cancel those orders in batches starting from 3:20. Like orders of client codes starting from aa0001 to aa9999 to get cancelled at 3:20:01pm and bb0001 - bb9999 at 3:20:02 pm. There must be some way out.

"If there is a will, there is a way"

bpr

it is a classic case of a trying to fix a problem which does not exist.

Why square off at all . Why have MIS and NRML at all ?

Why convert NRML to MIS and MIS to NRML nonsense ... :rofl::rofl:

Here is my suggestion:

By default all overnight position on market open will convert to MIS and consuming MIS margin and it will hold till end of market i.e 3:30 PM

While placing order MIS/NRML dropdown will be disabled as there is only one type MIS.

It is user responsibility to close the order if he does not that means the user wants to hold overnight and ack that he has overnight margin.

after market close all position will be converted NRML margin if shortfall slap user exchnage fine + hefty broker fine. Trust me not a single user will forget to close their position.

All problem solved.

We Indians sure love complexity. We over engineer some time.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: I already received refund from Zerodha. Sorry for updating late.

I wish they fix their issues.

Trust me not a single user will forget to close their position.
1. Few users may forget. I may be the one of them.

2. Even if user remember, he may not able to do that because of some reason like power or computer failure.

bpr

1. Few users may forget. I may be the one of them.

2. Even if user remember, he may not able to do that because of some reason like power or computer failure.
1. after paying fine couple of times you will never forget. Look at the benefit a person can hold and manage its trades till 3:30 PM ...broker closing trades always creates ambiguity and people will complain.broker needs to focus on other things rather than close peoples trades.

2. terminal problem the liability is users ..that is the term and condition of electronic trading. No different from broker terminal freezing happening now on volatile days.

24-05-17 auropharma till 10-12 am low is 531.40. check 9-45 candle low at nseindia website its showing 531.40 and in pi and kite its showing 532.65 of 9-45 candle that is wrong i think there is too much data problem in kite , candle repainting also , plz solve this issue as soon as possible and i also check with sharekhan chart it shows that low of 531.40 at 9-45 candle that means something very big problem in kite data plz solve this issue as soon as possbile

Last edited:

Zerodha

24-05-17 auropharma till 10-12 am low is 531.40. check 9-45 candle low at nseindia website its showing 531.40 and in pi and kite its showing 532.65 of 9-45 candle that is wrong i think there is too much data problem in kite , candle repainting also , plz solve this issue as soon as possible and i also check with sharekhan chart it shows that low of 531.40 at 9-45 candle that means something very big problem in kite data plz solve this issue as soon as possbile
Hey, this is a question we get quite often. The charts being shown on different platforms will always look a little different. This has been explained in detail here. You may rest assured that the data is authentic.

i check with bonanaza odin chart , sharekhan tradetiger chart and nseindia chart all value r same only zerodha chart is different means something wrong with zerodha data. Three diffrent plaform showing same value only zerodha showing diffrent value means data is not good in zerodha