Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Ledger updated for the day. Seems like they have pushed the cost of trades on to me. I had one round trade, but they put in 2 more trades. All the positions have been squared off but the cost of the extra trades is pushed to me. I did send them an email about it earlier, but despite that..

XRAY27

any good discount broker ?
we should mass exit zerodha to some other broker
tabhi akal aayegi inko
TR bhai !!!

Traders ,particularly pro's should love his ledger ,never run after refunds,certificates ,don't tolerate a technical snag broker,this zero :lol::lol: -dha has same issue from past 3 to 4 years,still hanging with this fellow:eek: :eek:,anyways,

Fortune
BN rathi
RKSV..list is long...

But never trade swing/posistional with this discount brokers,always have a local broker... just telling from my experience

Except this zerodha it seems every one is working fine :lol:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
TR bhai !!!

Traders ,particularly pro's should love his ledger ,never run after refunds,certificates ,don't tolerate a technical snag broker,this zero :lol::lol: -dha has same issue from past 3 to 4 years,still hanging with this fellow:eek: :eek:,anyways,

Fortune
BN rathi
RKSV..list is long...

But never trade swing/posistional with this discount brokers,always have a local broker... just telling from my experience

Except this zerodha it seems every one is working fine :lol:
correct Xray bhai , I am fed up now this is too much.

Seeing this commotion on this thread, I'm happy I used my old broker RK Global since the last couple of weeks.

Bought Bank Nifty FUT at 22660 and exited at 22810. Bought again at 22760 and exited at 22810 without any hassles whatsoever. :thumb:

Really thankful to all who suggested last time. :clapping: For the leverage greed many are stuck big time today !! :thumb:
Cannot express how satisfied I am today, no tension .. only pension :thumb: A little more greed with leverage and all opportunity would be lost :thumb:
Hi Raj Bro
whats the brokerage plan?
thanks

Hi
ZERODHA means ZERO+AVRODHA..means zero obstacle...
but whats in name? only obstacle & obstacle..
Today is not first time..
1)imagine the situation when You have 100 lots in crude..& you bought them & before putting SL order..same condition like today...about 4-5 hours nothing was working...& in the business where 1 min change can make a very big difference..here 4-5 hours bhagwan bharosey...crude fell down 100 points..trader is in loss of 10 lacs RS...whats the use of low brokerage?
2) this happen not first time with zerodha..it happens many times ..but still they are not working on it..the are taken traders for granted ..thats not a sign of good business ethics..are they not serious about fincancial consequences of those kind of break downs?or they dont care?
our seniors please suggest what to do in that condition
3)I told rksv to send forms...
please suggest more broker who are reliable & who charges per trade..
I have VENTURA & IIFL account which I used to do for long time investment..today I asked them ...Nse F& O & commodity , they charge PER LOT..
Ventura -charged some 65rs per lot for nifty future...& about same in crude ..actually they are charging 0.01% for their advance brokerage..but charging per lot is still high..
so I am looking for atleast 5 dIFFRENT BROKERS Account Who CHARGED per TRADE ..Please suggest some more brokers whocharged per trade?
thanks

Hi
ZERODHA means ZERO+AVRODHA..means zero obstacle...
but whats in name? only obstacle & obstacle..
I agree. I got error while opening an account and still waiting for reply from them to my email. I have already paid Rs. 300 as account opening charges. If I didn't received any reply tomorrow; I will file complaint with SEBI and Finance Minister. I am serious. :gun2:

Very bad customer service. :mad: