Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pannet1

Bumping it up again
May be you are waiting for enough questions to accumulate. This is what support have to say about the download error.

Code:
Thank you for writing to Zerodha!!
Due to some temporary upgradation process at our back end system is unable to fetch the 60 day challenge certificate. Our technical team are working on this, you should be able to download the upgraded challenge winner certificate soon.
Also on your previous challenge there is end date showing wrongly 2017-12-02, which needs to be corrected, and if you are in profit the brokerage refund will be processed.
You are forcing me and may be others to change to another broker. End of March is a good time to change IMHO. A dissatisfied customer simply stops. I hope you guys realise it sooner or later.

Zerodha

Same here.
I also can't download my certificate
Bumping it up again
Zerodha,
Please give update on how long it will take to fix the technical glitch associated with q backoffice.Brokerage refund of challenge won by me on 18feb is still pending.Also Q is showing zero for account balance and ledger link is also giving error for last few days.
I expect better service than this from you guys.
May be you are waiting for enough questions to accumulate. This is what support have to say about the download error.

Code:
Thank you for writing to Zerodha!!
Due to some temporary upgradation process at our back end system is unable to fetch the 60 day challenge certificate. Our technical team are working on this, you should be able to download the upgraded challenge winner certificate soon.
Also on your previous challenge there is end date showing wrongly 2017-12-02, which needs to be corrected, and if you are in profit the brokerage refund will be processed.
You are forcing me and may be others to change to another broker. End of March is a good time to change IMHO. A dissatisfied customer simply stops. I hope you guys realise it sooner or later.
Hey. The issues with Q are being actively worked on. In fact, this is our most important project right now. The new backend should be up by the end of this month as the current vendor is stopping their support at the end of the fiscal year anyway.

so in short unill April 1 nothing can be done ? is that wat we hearing lol
damm these brokers are just playing with us .

when we go to rksv that one starts to make terminal problem when we switch to zerodha .it says back office contract is till 31st march let client suffer lol lmao

Seems like have to ditch both brokers zzzz time to give third broker chance ?

Today i placed withdrawal request of small winning i made.. then decided to cancell it
i refreshed page nothing lol then again for testing i putted R.s 100 it said 1 request pending
then again for third time i inputted amount of my winning it said reqest successfully saved .lol
when i refresh nothing

so now i think 2 times amount be transferred as my account has like a lot lot of free cash lol

NOTE :- i have even reffered a freind to zerodha i think i am stop reffering zerodha to anyone untill u guys fix
atlest withdrawal request problem thats basic forget about backoffice reports or 60 days chalenge

And a low blow of advertising TAX in market hrs NOT cool . give option to OPT out ty

Zerodha has no answer to my question so smartly ignores the comment lol :rofl::rofl::lol:
Relax man we just pointing out problems and that reason one should hire good backoffice on FAst server since start.
Shhhhhh

Just saw video .. whats point of video .. It dept has already r*ped us by sending notices . we all learnt already hard way File tax even if loss . Video could have been useful if that was released like 1 -2 yrs before but ok atleast new trader be benefits.
Thanks for video Nitin Bhai :xD (Saw first Ceo that is taking efforts to make us Educated in Tax field ^^)
it;s a good thing tho.

***Update
exactly as expected 2 time amount transferred in bank lol hehe

Last edited:

Raj232

Hey. The issues with Q are being actively worked on. In fact, this is our most important project right now. The new backend should be up by the end of this month as the current vendor is stopping their support at the end of the fiscal year anyway.
"... the current vendor is stopping their support at the end of the fiscal year anyway."

.. so basically Zerodha was forced away, and "... there is no other alternative except to be ready for a big shock at the end of the month..."

.. my fingers are crossed.. :lol: .. apologies for being so straight forward ..

Problem with Kite charts. See the price of apollotyres futures stuck at 181.80; This happens often, sometimes mid-session too - it could be working ok in the morning and then the price gets stuck later in the session. You can refresh it, it will update the previous candles, but the current candle and the future candles will be showing the "stuck" price (here 181.80).

Before refresh :

After refresh (LTP 181.00). Check out the last candle on extreme right, it still shows 181.80

edit : When it happens, it happens with all the scrips, not any particular scrip.

Problem with Kite charts. See the price of apollotyres futures stuck at 181.80; This happens often, sometimes mid-session too - it could be working ok in the morning and then the price gets stuck later in the session. You can refresh it, it will update the previous candles, but the current candle and the future candles will be showing the "stuck" price (here 181.80).

Before refresh :

After refresh (LTP 181.00). Check out the last candle on extreme right, it still shows 181.80

edit : When it happens, it happens with all the scrips, not any particular scrip.

yes me too experienced same like issues , in kite charts often datas are stuck , and it remains for sometime , but pi looks ok.

Hi zerodha , how can i save my markings in charts? say when i do some markings in 5 min charts in BNF , after 2, 3 days when price ranges changed the markings also changed to next 2, 3 days prices . ie , what i need is how to save my markings say i draw a line at 20500 and resistance at 20800 and some lines between these two ranges , these lines should be at same place even when i see after 1 week or some days / or price range changes to 21200 or 20200 like that .Thank you.

comm4300

@zerodha

I have some liquidbees in my demat which have accumulated bonus units. Now, in backoffice the same shows in brackets () and does not add up in the Buy value column.

this is messing up the present value/profit part.

can you please check and help how to update the price. There is a add/edit discrepency link in BO.