Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pannet1

If you are ok with taking a print yourself, there is a download button enabled next to each winning streak of the challenge.
comm4300,

never won a challenge before. trading with Z since jul .. but entered the contest only dec. thanks. appreciate your help.

zerodha,

the challenge end date is 2nd Mar but it says 2 days left. is this another quirky back office error.

please confirm.

Raj232

Dear Zerodha,

I wanted to invest Rs 22,000/- in the BANKNIFTY 20700 PE (put option) on 2-Mar-2017.
The price was less than Rs 2.20 and I wanted to purchase approx 10,000 (250 lots) of the same.

Could you please guide how to go about the same in a single order/trade of Rs 20 per executed order ... Kite throws an error message about invalid order.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Dear Zerodha,

I wanted to invest Rs 22,000/- in the BANKNIFTY 20700 PE (put option) on 2-Mar-2017.
The price was less than Rs 2.20 and I wanted to purchase approx 10,000 (250 lots) of the same.

Could you please guide how to go about the same in a single order/trade of Rs 20 per executed order ... Kite throws an error message about invalid order.

I think according to NSE rules, in one order max limit is 100 lots.

Dear Zerodha,

I think it should be maximum 2500 quantities i.e. nearly (2500/40=) 62 lot per single order. Bank Nifty Quantity Freeze limit is 2500 Qty. now a days.
https://www.nse-india.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/bank_nifty_fando.htm

travi

Dear Zerodha,

I think this is latest link
https://nseindia.com/content/circulars/FAOP32276.pdf
that says 5000 for Bank Nifty derivative contracts.
Then u'll need 2 orders.

soft_trader

We've stopped providing physical copies of the certificate.
@ Zerodha

Just want to add few points:
1. Please email the e-certificate as you used to do before.
2. The design of earlier certificate was way better than you provide now, please consider to bring back the earlier design.

Thanks.