Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

No, Zerodha wont go this way :D

BTW, if you want to go this way, why dont go with WidomCapital, they recently announced a free of brokerage plan in their thread. Only to pay 999 plus taxes for Lifetime Demat Account.
For that matter, there are many who are offering free DEMAT a/c.
RSKV, Finvasia, Sasonline, etc.. etc...

Zerodha can surely come up with this offer as Zerodha a is competitive :thumb:

For that matter, there are many who are offering free DEMAT a/c.
RSKV, Finvasia, Sasonline, etc.. etc...

Zerodha can surely come up with this offer as Zerodha a is competitive :thumb:
But WC is also offering free brokerage for all segments (while RKSV and SAS not). Though Finvasia is also offering the same but Finvasia is charging monthly fee for providing trading software (NEST), though they have deferred it for next 3 months.

Oh my god.. so you want to socialize now..

Are you afraid of getting exposed on "your achievement of 2016 with me".. I have not started exposing you yet and you will never know until the target hit.. so, wait and watch for an expected disaster..

P.S. I believe everyone on this forum is 18+, so when you reply to this msg, please use common-sense.. and do not divert the topic by saying that this is not the place to resolve queries..

vagar11

congrats Zerodha. Yay ! Pune is on 4th Position.

Can you also present data about number of successful traders ?

I ain't one of them :( sadly.
Would love to know them on Quarterly basis. No need to reveal anyone names/identities. Just a consolidated report and top 10 traders in %.

I know a guy who made 1330% return in last 1 year. Now, his aim is to earn that much in 1 month. Today, he earned around 25% on capital. He is trading stock futures highly leveraged.