Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Zerodha, I'm more of a positional trader. Want to know are you planning to bring out a feature like putting a resting stop loss order on a holding stock that remains valid in system for a week or fortnight? Otherwise, putting daily stop loss orders is very taxing.
Yes this has been on our list. Little tricky since exchanges don't support this order type.

raju.vzm

Raj, SEBI has changed it from once a quarter settlement to now where we have to do once in 90 days. Hence this quarter we are settling fast.

You can click on profile on q.zerodha.com and request to buy liquid funds in your accounts. There is no brokerage or any other cost, you will also get some interest for that particular day when the settlement is supposed to be done. You will also have no inconvenience of having to receive funds back.
Buy liquid funds option is enabled for my profile, never noticed it. Where can I see the holding funds which were bought in this manner? Or is this the kind of daily buy and auto sell method? Enlighten me through some link or some info on it.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

What charges per transaction if we use exposer.

suppose if we buy 1000 shares of 100 rs for that if our balance is 100000 we can easly trade but i wana know if exposer is 10 times and in intraday if we buy 10000 shares and sell in same day what charges will be taken by broking firm.

travi

Re: What charges per transaction if we use exposer.

suppose if we buy 1000 shares of 100 rs for that if our balance is 100000 we can easly trade but i wana know if exposer is 10 times and in intraday if we buy 10000 shares and sell in same day what charges will be taken by broking firm.
Broker will charge you their brokerage applicable on equity intraday (Inr. 20 per leg) plus applicable taxes.
The leverage doesn't attract commission on intraday.

Brill

Button to Buy/Sell from Kite chart just like Kite Android?

wabuf

ZERODHA

================================

PLEASE INCLUDE TICK - TIMEFRAME
====================================

Thank you !