Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

raju.vzm

Zerodha, I'm more of a positional trader. Want to know are you planning to bring out a feature like putting a resting stop loss order on a holding stock that remains valid in system for a week or fortnight? Otherwise, putting daily stop loss orders is very taxing.
Waiting for this feature for long time, Zerodha any plans on it?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

pannet1

ztrader is Nest based trading terminal which can be downloaded from Z website.
hi,

I am so addicted to KITE that using ZTrade seems to be very difficult. I cant understand any thing. No square off by right clicking on open positions. P & L for open positions does not match with Kite.

Common guys. How do you bring Kite and ZTrade as close as possible. I hope you understand what I mean. Is there any video or resource available to study its working.

pannet1

in kite can we make different chart settings for different scripts?? if yes then can any one plz guide....
try those plus symbol in the bottom of the chart. i think you can name them too. but last time i checked it is not saved after logout.

kite is supposed to be used when you are away from your terminal (PI). But I think many of us are using it as primary terminal.

travi

they transfered money into my bank account in the name of "Quarterly Settlement Payment for - Quarter3", is November is quarter 3
Transfer it back :D
I think that's a SEBI rule, everyone would have got their cash balance withdrawn.

raj_singh

Transfer it back :D
I think that's a SEBI rule, everyone would have got their cash balance withdrawn.
my query is, is "is November is 3rd quarter"

already transfered money into trading account but it is not showing on terminal

mailed & open support ticket but no response till now:mad:

edit: call them 2 times and someone told me that khana nahi banaoge kya aur khana kha liya??:D

Brill

they transfered money into my bank account in the name of "Quarterly Settlement Payment for - Quarter3", is November is quarter 3
There is some way to avoid this. By authorizing Zerodha to buy $ sell MF. Speak to them or mail them. They will explain what to do.

Zerodha

Raj, SEBI has changed it from once a quarter settlement to now where we have to do once in 90 days. Hence this quarter we are settling fast.

You can click on profile on q.zerodha.com and request to buy liquid funds in your accounts. There is no brokerage or any other cost, you will also get some interest for that particular day when the settlement is supposed to be done. You will also have no inconvenience of having to receive funds back.