Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

An update on this.

If you're using a Jio connection, you may be facing issues. There seems to be something wrong with the way the ISP works and so connections are timing out very frequently. We're working on trying to get in touch with the Jio team to get a resolution, but this could take a while. Please use an alternate ISP in the meanwhile.

An update on this.

If you're using a Jio connection, you may be facing issues. There seems to be something wrong with the way the ISP works and so connections are timing out very frequently. We're working on trying to get in touch with the Jio team to get a resolution, but this could take a while. Please use an alternate ISP in the meanwhile.
thanks, jio is the problem, now i am using MTS data card,its working good

thanks Zerodha

thanks
muthu

cloudTrader

Dear Zerodha,

Same problem happened today also after 3 pm my cash availaible got reduced by huge amount without my doing any transactions. This is very frustrating , Please look into it.

Regards

P.S. Earlier whenever I use to open the Zerodha thread on Traderji there used to be 3 to 4 pages to read even in a 1 day gap. Nowadays 3 to 4 days pass to see some comment from Zerodha on the forum. Does it indicate Zerodha is no longer interested in new clients or is it that they have shifted to some other forum.
Ledger not updated so far. I was told it would be up by 7:30 :mad:
Traders really get tensed when the matter related to Financials is ignored by the responsible authority.

The base of trust is in Finance and one needs to be free in his/her mind when it comes to financials. Off late Zerodha is taking things lightly on this front.

Seeing the balance going haywire is awful for a trader. I don't know why it happens that whenever I get interested to open an account with Zerodha , always there are posts which hold me back. After reading these posts I am again letting me some more time to think about opening an account with 'em.

Zerodha

Traders really get tensed when the matter related to Financials is ignored by the responsible authority.

The base of trust is in Finance and one needs to be free in his/her mind when it comes to financials. Off late Zerodha is taking things lightly on this front.

Seeing the balance going haywire is awful for a trader. I don't know why it happens that whenever I get interested to open an account with Zerodha , always there are posts which hold me back. After reading these posts I am again letting me some more time to think about opening an account with 'em.
@MSA, can you ping your client ID.

@Leonid, you should probably give us a shot, a small portion of your trades to begin with. :)