Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Tomorrow, call them and get them on teamviewer to take a look at it.
called them several times but always they will replyed like within 10 minuits some one call you from their side which not happened till today morning :D
anyway I formatted the drive /system ..now its okey....but still I unable to undestand whats the exact reason which only for ZT :confused:

What new do you want from Zerodha? Let us know by filling this form.
I want this ==>

1. option to choose from 1 sec , 5 sec and 10 sec chart .

2. beautiful preset color themes , because if we choose our colors then the border part isnt able to change .

3. Buy / sell from chart only for intraday traders so no confusion for swing and long term .. all trades MIS .

4. Increase from 200 to 250 scrips .

5. Links to most volatile , top gainer/loser , most volume, Gapup - gapdown ... etc etc . I said links so it does not hang up the interface . Just links which opens in new tab with minimal interface and consumes least bandwidth. we can get these in moneycontrol but then for full fledged trading platform we need this

6. Even more faster execution.

7. Give vwap in indicators .

Thats it .. pl. note these ...............

raj_singh

zerodha, in ztrader, I shorted 1 Crudeoil at 3436 and placed SL-M buy order at 3447, it executed at current market price. it happened 2 times . please take a look into this..

msa5678

Hi zerodha
My user id Dxxxx4-1xxx6 had around 2.4 laks cash available before 3pm today. It got reduced to 1.73 laks after 3pm without doing any trades. I had to take a fresh position around 3:20, but missed the chance because of this problem. Already sent mail to india@. Still no reply other than auto-responder. Pls chk.

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk
This is very serious. Please keep the forum updated about this issue.
Hi.

Can you PM your client ID or write to [email protected]?
Have sent the mail to social@. Pls chk

Dear Zerodha,

Same problem happened today also after 3 pm my cash availaible got reduced by huge amount without my doing any transactions. This is very frustrating , Please look into it.

Regards

P.S. Earlier whenever I use to open the Zerodha thread on Traderji there used to be 3 to 4 pages to read even in a 1 day gap. Nowadays 3 to 4 days pass to see some comment from Zerodha on the forum. Does it indicate Zerodha is no longer interested in new clients or is it that they have shifted to some other forum.

Last edited:

raj_singh

Dear Zerodha,

Same problem happened today also after 3 pm my cash availaible got reduced by huge amount without my doing any transactions. This is very frustrating , Please look into it.

Same problem with me on 2 of my account and i thought i loss some money as this is losing week for me.:annoyed:

Zerodha you give me some extra work to manually checking ECN for all of my account?? :mad:

msa5678, what time they take to rectify this issue on last time?? :confused:

msa5678

Same problem with me on 2 of my account and i

msa5678, what time they take to rectify this issue on last time?? :confused:
Got a reply from zerodha last time saying that they have made the correction and i can check the balance the next morning. I checked the next day and it was ok. Problem is i cannot take fresh position after 3pm because of negative balance. Today it was showing around 80k in the negative. Very strange and no explanations given.