Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha,

I mentioned to activate currency trading during migration of my demat to zerodha from IL&FS

activation not marked yet.

Could you please take a look at it ?

PM sent.
Can anyone please explain, if there is any kind of special benefit for migrating the demat account from IL&FS to zerodha ? I am asking, because if there is any advantage in this, then I would also do the same. :)
IL&FS seems to be charging quite a lot for demat services.

Thanks and regards

PS : few brokers provide margin for intraday trading, based on the equity holdings that are lying in the DP Account for long term investment. But zerodha does not seem to offer that, until and unless we first move our stocks to their account. Will there be any change in this situation, if we move our DP account to zerodha ? Please enlighten.

Hi Zerodha,
I always trade in option and mostly writing option with full hedging.
Is there any way to carry forward my positions only with SPAN MARGIN as I am fully hedge all the time? Have you ever think of it?

It would be more beneficial and more profitable for your active retail client.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
After 60 days challenge ends, how many days does it take for the certificate and brokerage refund ???

Thanks
I got the certificate and refund within 1 or 2 week.

HappyLife

I use Norton Internet Security. Whenever I try to open Zerodha.com/Z-Connect/ page I get the Web Attack notification on my Laptop. :annoyed::annoyed:
Details view:-
IPS Alert Name:- Web Attack: Malicious Redirection 8
Risk:- High
Attacker URL:- zerodha.com/Z-Connect/

Details about Malicious Redirection 8 (copy from www.symantec.com site)

Severity: High
This attack could pose a serious security threat. You should take immediate action to stop any damage or prevent further damage from happening.

Description
This signature detects attempts to download exploits from RIG toolkit that may compromise a computer through various vendor vulnerabilities.

Additional Information
Malicious toolkits contain various exploits bundled into a single package. Victims on visiting the malicious server hosting exploit toolkit are attacked with several different exploits exploiting different vulnerabilities one by one. Exploits may include MDAC, PDF, and HCP etc.

This is happening for last 1 month. I want to know the reason behind this. Is Zerodha doing this on purpose or they are unaware of this.

As I want to hear their answer on this so I try to post it on their blog but it seem like they will not allow me to post any sort of complain on their website.:mad:

@ Zerodha,

When will we be able to see option chains in Kite? That will be very useful. :clap:

You guys can also check out TD Ameritrade's free platform Thinkorswim, it seems like heaven for option-traders; see what features you guys might be able to incorporate into Kite. :)

Zerodha

I use Norton Internet Security. Whenever I try to open Zerodha.com/Z-Connect/ page I get the Web Attack notification on my Laptop. :annoyed::annoyed:
Details view:-
IPS Alert Name:- Web Attack: Malicious Redirection 8
Risk:- High
Attacker URL:- zerodha.com/Z-Connect/

Details about Malicious Redirection 8 (copy from www.symantec.com site)

Severity: High
This attack could pose a serious security threat. You should take immediate action to stop any damage or prevent further damage from happening.

Description
This signature detects attempts to download exploits from RIG toolkit that may compromise a computer through various vendor vulnerabilities.

Additional Information
Malicious toolkits contain various exploits bundled into a single package. Victims on visiting the malicious server hosting exploit toolkit are attacked with several different exploits exploiting different vulnerabilities one by one. Exploits may include MDAC, PDF, and HCP etc.

This is happening for last 1 month. I want to know the reason behind this. Is Zerodha doing this on purpose or they are unaware of this.

As I want to hear their answer on this so I try to post it on their blog but it seem like they will not allow me to post any sort of complain on their website.:mad:
Hi. Please check this link: https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=zerodha.com/z-connect
It would be great if you can update your anti-virus and clear the browser cache and history.

Last edited: