Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

What does the right pane indicate when we use compare feature in Kite ?
It shows %, but i am not able to understand it. What does it actually indicate ??
Anyone ?
Thanks

rkripal

Will never ever use kite. lost two good opportunities in last few days and both cost me around 100 nifty points. plan to improve? I dont mind a hundred point loss trade but not taking an opportunity that too because of terminal's fault... huh.. that frustrates me..

thank you

rkripal

Hey rkripa,
can you please elaborate how did you lose the opportunities. I mean was it due to the display of wrong information or false charting or delay in the execution or any other issue? please explain.
Thank You.
I placed the order before market close and it kept processing in order window.. then got some message that order didnt go through which i dont remember word to word. by the time i could login to Pi it was too late.. and market closed. I didnt place new order in kite because a few months back same thing happened and i placed another order and both trades were executed which i realized only when i got transaction message.

Zerodha

Zerodha Partners with ChartIQ for HTML5 Charting Solutions
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/09/prweb13651745.htm

Was't kite based on ChartIQ SDK ?
I remember zerodha saying kite was build in house by their development team
So can i expect trade from chart with less hiccup
The PR announcement was pending, we just did it recently. Charting on Kite is by ChartIQ. yeah they have trade from charts, but a little tricky integrating it to Indian exchanges/TR/Omnesys

Zerodha

Will never ever use kite. lost two good opportunities in last few days and both cost me around 100 nifty points. plan to improve? I dont mind a hundred point loss trade but not taking an opportunity that too because of terminal's fault... huh.. that frustrates me..

thank you
Do you have a ticket # for this. We haven't gotten any complaints on Kite recently for sure.