Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

With regard to Bracket Order in MCX,

If I get NISM Series VIII cleared,can I get a dealer terminal in MCX and can I put Bracket order then?
(Assuming I am interested to to be AP for Zerodha)

Zerodha

I have been doing that for a long time (both here and as well as to that mail )

But what is point ? Except for a mail "thank you for your suggestion and it was forwaded to dev team"
Where is the update ? Where is timeline ? whether you have accepted and rejected a feature and why ?

ever heard of a public bug/feature tracker..

Either create your own or use some third party website.

Where people can go and submit bug/feature and track it publicly for kite and Pi Also vote it to prioritize
All the requests get on an internal tracking tool, we prioritize after that.

comm4300

@Zerodha

When can we see trading from chart in kite and move entries on chart ?
@zerodha:

with you having a free hand in the development of Kite, please have a set of developers focus on ease of trading via charts.

• buy sell bottons - Buy mkt, Sell mkt, Buy limit, Sell limit etc. placed on the bottom chart space
  • drawing tools [line, ray, channel etc] on the top chart space
  • chart populating using NSE code w/o scrip being on marketwatch
  • quick navigation from one chart to another using shortcut keys like - right arrow/page down/up etc - the reason for this is - at EOD i can quickly glance through a set of charts for patterns, just like going though a powerpoint presentation.

Also, default order size [number of contracts] configuration ability would nice.

Nithin/Venu Sir,one query-
Sir,I am trading 2 lots Bhartiartel Fut with Zerodha.I’m basically a scalper.
Now,I want to trade 10 lots of Bhartiartel.My concern is about the order filling.

1)Will my all 10 lots be get executed at say long 10lots @ 351 and cover @ 352 and this I’m doing as a scalp which works fine with 2 lots,but will it work on 10 lots too?

2)How many lots of Bhartiairtel can a retail trader like me trade at a time?

Thanks

N.Bhardwaj

@ Zerodha

While I am trading Silver Micro today I had placed SL-M order through PI I am observed that after Price got triggered order is converting in to Limit order not Market order.

If I am correct It should convert in to Market order. We may face huge loss if it converted in to limit order and price jumped 2 %.

Please clarify me If I am wrong.

travi

@Zerodha

Why is that you can compare charts in Kite but not in Pi?
Isn't Pi supposed to be an advanced TA Tool?