Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Finally all settled now in Pi. Margin used is also corrected now.

It is very serious matter that Zerodha took good 5 hours to come out of an Exchange Connectivity failure of their server.

Hope Zerodha learn and do some concrete step that it never occur again.

Last edited:

toingpoing

I would like to share my pre account opening experience with Zerodha. Being a high volume professional trader,I thought of trying out Zerodha,to benefit from brokerage saving. I first tried to get details through one of its authorized sub broker. The way he spoke was shocking and surprising. So,I tried the telephone given on the web site. The call used to get disconnected after the welcome tone. This continued for half hour. I just gave up and wondered if such treatment is given before account opening,what would be my status if I am held with open positions and some technical issue arises. Thank God,I did not open account with Zerodha. Hope Zerodha people have the time to look into the problems faced by the members and would be members. Or maybe,they have made lot of money and just do not care now.

milkyblack

I would like to share my pre account opening experience with Zerodha. Being a high volume professional trader,I thought of trying out Zerodha,to benefit from brokerage saving. I first tried to get details through one of its authorized sub broker. The way he spoke was shocking and surprising. So,I tried the telephone given on the web site. The call used to get disconnected after the welcome tone. This continued for half hour. I just gave up and wondered if such treatment is given before account opening,what would be my status if I am held with open positions and some technical issue arises. Thank God,I did not open account with Zerodha. Hope Zerodha people have the time to look into the problems faced by the members and would be members. Or maybe,they have made lot of money and just do not care now.
Zerodha used to be good, I was an active trader with them, saved a lot of brokerage. But lately services are poor, and thankfully I switched back to my earlier broker before a poor service could result into a major loss which definitely not worth the saving of brokerage.

Off late realized the clients are the guinea pigs with their new shiny crappy s/w which any professional trader will not use.

And very hard to accept it that they have stopped supporting NOW. No professional trader will be using their charting platform that they talk a lot about.

I don't think they are anymore targeting professional traders as their clients.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

toingpoing

Zerodha used to be good, I was an active trader with them, saved a lot of brokerage. But lately services are poor, and thankfully I switched back to my earlier broker before a poor service could result into a major loss which definitely not worth the saving of brokerage.

Off late realized the clients are the guinea pigs with their new shiny crappy s/w which any professional trader will not use.

And very hard to accept it that they have stopped supporting NOW. No professional trader will be using their charting platform that they talk a lot about.

I don't think they are anymore targeting professional traders as their clients.

Well said friend! When trading in heavy volumes,reliability and back office/technical support is very important. One carelessness from broker and entire discount in brokerage gets wiped out,not to mention the capital loss. And see,how shameless these fraud discount brokers are. Even after seeing so many customer complaints ,they hardly take any corrective action and they have the confidence to fool them more.

Milkyblack , toingpoing,

How can you say such things. Dont you know Z has worked so hard to achieve such great reputation. They are the only one in the entire brokerage industry that work so hard that its puts other brokers at shame.

you are ruining their hard earned reputation by making such comments.

The customers don't matter , only Z and its reputation matters. So please don't say anything bad about them. They will take you to court if they wish.

if you lose money because of them , its your fault.

milkyblack

Milkyblack , toingpoing,

How can you say such things. Dont you know Z has worked so hard to achieve such great reputation. They are the only one in the entire brokerage industry that work so hard that its puts other brokers at shame.

you are ruining their hard earned reputation by making such comments.

The customers don't matter , only Z and its reputation matters. So please don't say anything bad about them. They will take you to court if they wish.

if you lose money because of them , its your fault.
I did not believe in black magic until I read your post