Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

In Kite is there a way to get some visual message on the terminal once a trade is executed ? We have to go to the orders and trade windows to see if the order is executed. In Pi we get trade message in the bottom band.

Smart_trade

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I finally got reply from Zerodha.
they acknowledged the prob abt new nest and said that error 11 issue has been reported to the developers and within 1 week it will be fixed.
so they requested me to use kite/pi for the time being.

I replied thank u.
got this mail from them :

comm4300

In Kite is there a way to get some visual message on the terminal once a trade is executed ? We have to go to the orders and trade windows to see if the order is executed. In Pi we get trade message in the bottom band.

Smart_trade
there is a small sound followed by visual alert on the homepage/whichever page you are in in Kite.

Last edited:
Pi --> Bracket Order --> Keyboarding.

The cursor moves are very inconvenient. The most user friendly sequence is :

1 - qty
2 - price
3 - sqroff sell
4 - stoploss sell
5 - trailing stoploss
6 - trailing ticks
7 - submit

But in Pi, it jumps from 4 straight to 7 i.e. from "stoploss sell" field directly to "submit" button. So, the user has to use the mouse to move to the fields 5 & 6. Please check and do the needful.

Also, unlike Nest, Pi BO does not remember the previous values, so one has to enter the values every time an order is placed. Maybe it would be better to store the last values for the session at least. If I place an order for Buy Reliance @1055, Squareoff 250 ticks, stoploss 120 ticks; then for the next buy order for Reliance the columns of square off and stoploss are blank. If the previous values are shown, I can place the order faster.

@zerodha
1. is it possible to save data from within pi in .czv or txt format as i want to import the sam into Ami.

2. I feel problematic in scrolling thru the chart. Can you make scrolling thru the chart using scrolling mouse button? OR atleast have a scroll bar on the chart. Actually you shud have both just like in Ami.

zerodha,
since yesterday kite is not working properly.1. marketwatch not working, when I click "search for a symbol" nothing happens, thus I cannot seen quote. 2.there is some overlapping , when I click "popout, position opens. Please rectify.

Zerodha,

KITE chart squeeze/ expand whenever we move chart left or right with mouse. It happens most of the times when use ALT + TAB to switch with another application with KITE tab and then if we move chart it will distorted.

Please look into this.

Brill

Yes it will give additional 6% PA, which will take care of brokerage & transnational cost...

Enjoy..
Hi Sir,

how can we make use of this? If I a have 5Lacs and invest in Liquid bees, can we pledge some part and use that for intra day trading?

Is there any charges for Pledging? How it works?

Thanks

Brill

Yesterday faced the same problem around 1.30 pm and then waited to the problem solve 1 hr but not solved. since then until now using Kite.
after this red INT button, everything click => Request failure :(
ORDERS also do not get updated when net disruption happens.

@12.02.54, net got disconnected. by 12:03:20, all got connected except interactive order channel.
:mad:

for order placement/modification have to relogin everytime. :mad::mad:

also observe zero in o/h/l/c
@ tp Bhai, can I attach this image in complaint to zerodha..?

for technical complaints address is same, [email protected] right?
even with so many issues with ZT why all are still using it? Is Pi missing any good thing that ZT offers? Just curious to know.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
even with so many issues with ZT why all are still using it? Is Pi missing any good thing that ZT offers? Just curious to know.
they rectified Zt. now no issues.
after zt prob surfaced, I was advised to use pi as an alternative. Pi is good. feeling difficulty in adjusting to new software.
BTW with ZT, free realtime data can be obtained using josh1 utility. that's the only good thing pi misses, otherwise it is superior to ZT for sure.