Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

How much total brokrage

If i buy 1lot of zinc of feb at 120 and sell 1lot of march at 122 .
When i square off i sell feb month at 119.5 and buy march month at 121.

Now plz tell how much brokrage totally add with stt and other charges . Here in feb month loss of 50 paise and march month 1 rs so gross profit is 50 paise now i wana know how much total brokrage for this with stt and other charges.

columbus

Opened Pi charts after a long long time. Applied a template, found that all the volume bars are orange (not green + red/orange).
Someone had mentioned this issue earlier.
Volumes are in 2 colours as long as you do not apply any template.
If template is applied ,it will turn into ORANGE.

Opened Pi charts after a long long time. Looks much better will have to try during the market hours, specially how it handles disconnections/channel downtime.

Opened a chart and applied a template, found that all the volume bars are orange (not green + red/orange).

Someone had mentioned this issue earlier.

Saved the template again and applied, problem cleared.
Hello timepass,

Can you describe the process step by step. Because I am not able to do the same on my own.:confused:

Thanks & Regards :)

P.S. :- By the way I was mentioned this issue earlier. :eek:

Hello timepass,

Can you describe the process step by step. Because I am not able to do the same on my own.:confused:

P.S. :- By the way I was mentioned this issue earlier. :eek:
Basically, if you created the templates in an older version, it will show orange volume bars only.

So you have to forget your existing templates and define them again with new names in the current version.

If you can go to user settings Ctrl+P, you can set what color volume candle u need.
Can tick on "Volume Panel", but can't define colors.

Hello Zerodha,

Please show me how to change the volume color in chart setting:confused:. Because I am not able to find it :eek:.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Seems like updation for the day has been done. Just trying to work out what's going wrong where. It seems that the problem is with the Equity segment data. The currency part seems to have updated the number of days left, but the number of days left for equity is unchanged. The profit amount for equity has been updated but shows the gross profit - the expenses have not been deducted.

Current display :

Previous display :
60 DAY challenge started from april 2013 but in Q past challenges entries are from july 2014 only , where/how to check entries before that.

60 DAY challenge started from april 2013 but in Q past challenges entries are from july 2014 only , where/how to check entries before that.
Maybe the old backoffice (bo.zerodha.com in IE)