Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Checked the charts of Kite, they are quite good, in fact they are better than Pi. Is it possible for you to add all the indicator present in Kite to Pi? For example donchian channel and volume profile. Thanks and all the best. :thumb:
Adding indicators on Pi is something we will take up soon.

Zerodha

I downloaded the new version, un-installed the old and installed the new.

The splash is gets stuck at "Loading contracts as subscribed exchanges".

The funny part is I could see (Smartsniff) that software is downloading data from piomne.zerodha.in @ and pathetic 0.0KB/Sec- means it is downloading at the rates of bits - in about 2 or 3 seconds it downs a packet or two.

This is happening at the same time I could see a video from youtube.com from data is downloaded at the rate of 300KB/sec. So nothing is wrong with my internet.

Today morning or I checked loading the software, two attempts failed.

What is use of having a software if you can't get it loaded when you want it?

Zerodha needs to resolve their internet issues first.

I think this the 3rd time I am reporting this
Suresh, can you PM your phone number. Want to speak to you about this.

@Z, u once said we would be able to get data out of the pi universe, into excel or python etc....no plans to do that anymore?
could use nest to ami but nest is horrible
also would be great to have realtime snapquote data too into excel, if possible

Last edited:
I reallyget frustrated.

Thought Pi software will be alright today. Was working fine with its charts but all of a sudden, when Nifty made a move up just now. all the opened chart window freezed and getting funny readings.

So had to come out of it to close my position.

Hence logged in Zerodha trader (NEST).
However it is very painful switching one to another software which takes time and we burn out figures.

Zerodha@ PLEASE STRICT TO ONE SOFTWARE AND WORK ON IT TO MAKE IT BETTER.

You should let the software come in market when it is perfectly fine.

It's not acceptable Zerodha to loose money due to software problem.

Brill

@Zerodha
There was some issue with your Pi chart data server. Candles missing from 11:29 to 12:02 and two candles 12:21 and 12:22.
Kindly correct your server data.
Thanks.

Also,
Kite giving "Error fetching quote : 500" error when opening chart. blank chart shown. (1:09 pm)

Last edited:
@Zerodha
There was some issue with your Pi chart data server. Candles missing from 11:29 to 12:02 and two candles 12:21 and 12:22.
Kindly correct your server data.
Thanks.

Also,
Kite giving "Error fetching quote : 500" error when opening chart. blank chart shown. (1:09 pm)
I am also getting the same error, when checked now.

I reallyget frustrated.

Thought Pi software will be alright today. Was working fine with its charts but all of a sudden, when Nifty made a move up just now. all the opened chart window freezed and getting funny readings.

So had to come out of it to close my position.

Hence logged in Zerodha trader (NEST).
However it is very painful switching one to another software which takes time and we burn out figures.

Zerodha@ PLEASE STRICT TO ONE SOFTWARE AND WORK ON IT TO MAKE IT BETTER.

You should let the software come in market when it is perfectly fine.

It's not acceptable Zerodha to loose money due to software problem.
Same issue here. Manage to close in minor loss.:D