Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

manishchan

Zerodha - Got a question on Demat a/c opening process.

I already have FnO and MCX a/c with you. Want to have the demat as well now that you offer on your own. I found this form to fill up from your portal but wondering ...

1. Why do I have to re-send the cheques, bank statement etc etc ?

2. What happens in case I check mark the option 'No' in receive dividend directly to the bank ? How is dividend paid then ?

Here is the screenshot of what I'm referring to ... :)

Zerodha,

Now 16-Sep-2015, 8:17PM I am checking the 1D charts of a few scrips. I noticed that today's price is not updated. The candle is a small line and the data given is not the last data. Volume is zero. O, H. L & C is same.

Any reason why today's data is not updated till now? Is there any particular time, you update that day's data? Or is RT updations and today is a mistake?

Zerodha,

I can't add more than 20 scrips to the market watch.

Why such a restriction ? Unlike PI / Nest , bandwidth required could be very for Kite. So why not increase the number to something like 50 atleast?

Zerodha

Can we save chart with trendlines, marking or support and resistence level horizontal lines and open it again after some time or tomorrow with same timeframe

I am talking about real time chart not saved images. So that when I open the chart tomorrow I dont have to draw all these lines again