Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@Zerodha

Hi, I would like to see Zerodha supporting Sierra Chart. I have been using Sierra Charts for about a year now and have to come to realize it is an absolutely incredible piece of Charting software. It is an incredibly world class software. IMO, even better than Esignal in almost all aspects including Price.

They offer turnkey solutions for Brokers. https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/BrokerServices.html

They are supporting GFDL for NSE Futures and Options, NSE Currency and MCX data. But GFDL is incompetent. It has unsolved daily disconnection issues for more than a year and GFDL blames it on their own data center network.

manishchan

@Zerodha

Hi, I would like to see Zerodha supporting Sierra Chart. I have been using Sierra Charts for about a year now and have to come to realize it is an absolutely incredible piece of Charting software. It is an incredibly world class software. IMO, even better than Esignal in almost all aspects including Price.

They offer turnkey solutions for Brokers. https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/BrokerServices.html

They are supporting GFDL for NSE Futures and Options, NSE Currency and MCX data. But GFDL is incompetent. It has unsolved daily disconnection issues for more than a year and GFDL blames it on their own data center network.
On totally unrelated (nd lighter) note.. your avatar is of 'esignal'.. your id is 'NinjaTrader'... you are in love with 'Sierra chart'.. but you are using Zerodha PI.. wow .. incredible !! ;) :D :lol:

On totally unrelated (nd lighter) note.. your avatar is of 'esignal'.. your id is 'NinjaTrader'... you are in love with 'Sierra chart'.. but you are using Zerodha PI.. wow .. incredible !! ;) :D :lol:
Avatar changed to sierra chart. :) I hope zerodha is willing to support sierra chart so that I may ditch Pi and trade directly from Sierra Charts. :D

rkripal

Zerodha

Is there a way to automatically reconnect 'Pi' once the net gets disconnected?
Something like 'broadcast reconnect' button will make life easier....
whenever my gets disconnected i have to close 'pi' and re-login.

columbus

Zerodha

Is there a way to automatically reconnect 'Pi' once the net gets disconnected?
Something like 'broadcast reconnect' button will make life easier....
whenever my gets disconnected i have to close 'pi' and re-login.
It connects automatically again.That is a big PLUS point of Zerodha software.

Zerodha

@Zerodha

We might have a surprise for u soon :)

Not the turnkey route, most of these guys won't share their source code, without which it is not possible to get the product approved. But we are working on something.

1) If the date is set wrong in my PC, Pi should inform the user about it. Had an issue today. The computer got hung and thereafter I was unable to log in to Ztrader nor Pi. Tried trade.zerodha.com but they have restrictions on BO the way Ztrader and Pi don't. Couldn't even cancel the pending orders, forget modifying. following the Murphy's law, my SL got hit for Rs. 2100 + costs.

I understand you can't do much about ztrader (since you depend on omnesys), but at least for Pi, you can consider the date check as a necessary validation, instead of debilitating msg like "Can't log in".

Called up your customer care --> teamviewer --> Problem solved within 10 min, but my SL did get hit.

2) Terminal messages - I am not trading commodities, so why do I keep getting messages about commodities expiry ?

Also, one would like terminal message about the global expiry etc. and the contract notes being late on that particular day. I know you post it on your website, but finding the right link is a problem. That site navigation is another issue.

VJAY

1) If the date is set wrong in my PC, Pi should inform the user about it. Had an issue today. The computer got hung and thereafter I was unable to log in to Ztrader nor Pi. Tried trade.zerodha.com but they have restrictions on BO the way Ztrader and Pi don't. Couldn't even cancel the pending orders, forget modifying. following the Murphy's law, my SL got hit for Rs. 2100 + costs.

I understand you can't do much about ztrader (since you depend on omnesys), but at least for Pi, you can consider the date check as a necessary validation, instead of debilitating msg like "Can't log in".

Called up your customer care --> teamviewer --> Problem solved within 10 min, but my SL did get hit.

2) Terminal messages - I am not trading commodities, so why do I keep getting messages about commodities expiry ?

Also, one would like terminal message about the global expiry etc.
and the contract notes being late on that particular day. I know you post it on your website, but finding the right link is a problem. That site navigation is another issue.
These messages also make problems in ZT...hanging ,price not updating etc problems...its ok if you give these messages @ morning before market open ...eg between 9.00-9.15
You are giving this messages to alert traders....but one who know these things not want any alert :D
even after giving these messages one of ur client asked here why not you giving messages about how much loss of STT if not squareup thier ITM options:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

columbus

@Zerodha,

At any cost ,do not stop trade.zerodha before full function of KITE.